Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

7 minutes ago, Ookami said:

I see almost no difference between the new Macy and the old one. Quite disapponited

New armor,new print

lego-70319-macy-s-thunder-mace.jpg

On 31/10/2016 at 1:41 PM, LegoRomania said:

New armor,new print

I see it, but for me it doesn't look so different. I was hoping for something more innovative, than just armor shape's change and new prints

14 minutes ago, Ookami said:

I see it, but for me it doesn't look so different. I was hoping for something more innovative, than just armor shape's change and new prints

What do you expect, then? :hmpf_bad: Really the only other thing where they could have changed something is the visor mould design (as the colour has been changed). Sure, they could have changed the entire colour scheme, but that's just not the way minifig design works in the second wave of an Action and Adventure theme!

Besides, this is likely their new default look, the more innovative powered-up suits are in the Ultimate and Action sub-lines.

Btw, no need to quote pictures.

Edited by Exetrius

In a glance no one can figure out it's a new minifigure with new armour and printing... it's just too similar from the old one. 

I like the new print and armor on Macy there, its just different enough on the print but I like some of the changes it has and that new armor has an interesting shape to it. I wonder if we will get it blue with royal guards as well. Don't get me started on how much I like that the visor really will be trans neon orange like in the prelims.

3 minutes ago, Takanuinuva said:

I wonder if Axl's arms will have the new shoulder design.

What new shoulder design?

Happy Halloween to everyone, but the way. :pir-skel:

2 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

What new shoulder design?

Since Axl has a specialized torso. His shoulder armor is built into his arm pieces. So I wonder if 2017 Axl will have new arm pieces with the same shoulder design as 2017 Macy's armor

According to Brickset, there is nothing yet beween 70352 and 70362, so can we expect 9 sets for the wave 4 ?
Same between 70366 and 70372, so 6 Action sets for the wave 4 ? (maybe Robin, Jestro, the King, the Queen, 2 monsters ?)

It's not too bad to have only 6 sets and 6 Actions sets in the wave 3, that allows to finish the wave 1 and the wave 2.

With all this NK sets + Ninjago + POTC, the summers 2016 seems bright !

I think Macy looks less Nexo and more Knight

8 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Happy Halloween to you :pir-skel:

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I think Macy looks less Nexo and more Knight

I was going to say the opposite, considering the trans neon orange visor and the new shoulders, Maybe the minifigure itself is a little more knight-like, but with all of the accessories she looks even more Nexo.

So the rock monster arrived in the mail yesterday, and it's pretty cool. Though, the shade of blue isn't what I thought it was. It looks like it's actually a sand blue and not an azure like I thought it might be. Super excited to see what the rest of this wave brings! Oh and I like the new knight armor! :D 

Edited by Zergos

45 minutes ago, Zergos said:

So the rock monster arrived in the mail yesterday, and it's pretty cool. Though, the shade of blue isn't what I thought it was. It looks like it's actually a sand blue and not an azure like I thought it might be. Super excited to see what the rest of this wave brings! Oh and I like the new knight armor! :D 

:oh: Great! Could you provide a view of the back and the side, perhaps? 

Edited by Exetrius

12 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

:oh: Great! Could you provide us a view of the back and the side, perhaps? 

Ya sure! 

Front View

Nexo Knights Rock Monster (2017) as Requested by Eurobricks.

Back View:

Side View:

If there's anything else you want to see, just let me know :) 

Nice, thanks for the pics! :classic:

The printing is really cool! The only thing that bugs me is that the headpiece is purple, I'd have liked to see it in sand blue instead, to blend in with the 'skin' tone and to make it more suited for other minifigs. 

19 hours ago, Zergos said:

Maybe the colour is new or Aqua (referencing bricklink.com).

29 minutes ago, Orange Leader said:

Maybe the colour is new or Aqua (referencing bricklink.com).

I think there's no reason to doubt that it's sand blue, based of the picture and what Zergos said.