Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

I have to wonder though

Spoiler

How did Jestro become evil again. At the end of Season 2 he was purged of the book of evil's influence. 

Amazing that someone has 2017 figures already. For me the colors are too intense. I could see the blue with black and gray, but purple and light blue I dunno. Still curious to see the winged creatures though. 

Looking at the prelims right now and this Rock Monster seems to come in both the smallest at largest sets, although I assume he'll show up again in a retailer exclusive or something. 

Speaking of exclusives, how many do you guys think there will be this year? Personally I think there will only be one because this wave isn't as big as the first one, which had three.

That minifig looks amazing.  The printing is awesome and could lead to some great customs and fig combinations.  Cant wait to get my hands on some

That is a great evil dude. He might be better with his headpiece in the blue he is, or with a blue print on it (as someone else suggested). But he is very welcome. 

I imagine you can use him for a ghost in the ghostbusters HQ or scooby doo, as a superhero villain for your marvel an dc, as ice monsters (swap the hands for white ones and lose the purple headpiece) for your cmf ice queen or as baddies for Jake and Finn. Multi talented villains strike again! 

8 hours ago, Vorkosigan said:

Amazing that someone has 2017 figures already. For me the colors are too intense. I could see the blue with black and gray, but purple and light blue I dunno. Still curious to see the winged creatures though. 

He is the winged one

On 18.10.2016 at 10:38 PM, Lyichir said:

No official pics yet. The only 2017 themes we've seen official pics from so far are DC Super Hero Girls and The Lego Batman Movie (as well as the new modular building).

Thanks for the answer. That saved me the time of going through the discussion in the hope of finding new pictures only to find nothing in the end. :wink:

Is there any Constraction aside from the aforementioned Mr. Freeze among the DC sets?

As for the current discussion, that new minifig looks neat. While minifigs aren't my highest priority nowadays (their heads/helmets are of interest for me though...), I do appreciate LEGO's efforts to make new and appealing figs for their sortiment.

2 hours ago, ZORK64 said:

Thanks for the answer. That saved me the time of going through the discussion in the hope of finding new pictures only to find nothing in the end. :wink:

Is there any Constraction aside from the aforementioned Mr. Freeze among the DC sets?

As for the current discussion, that new minifig looks neat. While minifigs aren't my highest priority nowadays (their heads/helmets are of interest for me though...), I do appreciate LEGO's efforts to make new and appealing figs for their sortiment.

Only Constraction for 2017 (as far as I know) is the Star Wars figures. Sorry. 

On 10/17/2016 at 2:05 PM, Takanuinuva said:
4 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

I think he means brick-built articulated figure, that's why he mentioned mr freeze's mech.

16 hours ago, bacem said:
  On 17.10.2016 at 9:05 AM, Takanuinuva said:
21 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

I think he means brick-built articulated figure, that's why he mentioned mr freeze's mech.

Actually, I mean both forms of Constraction. :wink:

Building poseable figures is generally my jam, and that's the main reason why I'm such an avid fan of Bionicle and Hero Factory. The Mixels with their new, smaller-scaled balljoints are currently my favourites though, since they allow me to built Transformers which are inscale with the official ones (or other figures that are also in the more typical action figure scale, for that matter).

Got sent two screenshots of the electric monsters, I believe one is from the jestro set and the other I I don't know. The leaked minifigure is the monster that has those awesome wings. The other monster has the ash attacker helmet in purple and a chain ball weapon, it looks great. They have similar torso printing as well. Both are great minifigures.

48 minutes ago, amazingbricks said:

Got sent two screenshots of the electric monsters, I believe one is from the jestro set and the other I I don't know. The leaked minifigure is the monster that has those awesome wings. The other monster has the ash attacker helmet in purple and a chain ball weapon, it looks great. They have similar torso printing as well. Both are great minifigures.

Would you mind sharing them? :classic:

1 hour ago, amazingbricks said:

Have you seen new Jestro minifigure, or is it some new character? It doesn't make sense for Jestro to be villain again, since he was cleared of Book of Evils influence and became normal jester again.

18 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Have you seen new Jestro minifigure, or is it some new character? It doesn't make sense for Jestro to be villain again, since he was cleared of Book of Evils influence and became normal jester again.

I only have screenshots of those two characters. It's weird that jestro is the villain again because of how the season ended. I assume monstrox has a lot to do with it. 

1 hour ago, BrickJagger said:

Would you mind sharing them? :classic:

I also got a iron man screenshot, but like I said in the marvel page, I can not share them. 

1 hour ago, LegoRomania said:
  • When we can expect official pics?

Well, the sets are for the 1st January, so imo, official images will arrive during November.

2 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Turns out the yellow figure in the Ruina set is Queen Halbert in her golden armor :classic:

That's pretty cool, actually.