Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

10 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

That huge "tank" looks so weird. Every time I look at it it looks weirder.

Yeah,that Face is creeping me out.Kinda reminds me of the Smiling Expression of the Chesire Cat in the real life Alice Movies.

That little Buggy next to that weird Tank,does it use 6 Shooters as Wheels?

My only Hope is that those "Action" Sets come with regular Minifig Legs and Torsos too.

I really liked the Ultimate Sets from this Year because i also could choose to remove all that oversized Junk and just have neat looking Minifigs.

Edited by badchriss

1 hour ago, badchriss said:

My only Hope is that those "Action" Sets come with regular Minifig Legs and Torsos too.

I really liked the Ultimate Sets from this Year because i also could choose to remove all that oversized Junk and just have neat looking Minifigs.

I'm pretty sure that the entire minifigure is enclosed in the torso of the mech suit.

Just now, x105Black said:

I'm pretty sure that the entire minifigure is enclosed in the torso of the mech suit.

Yep. Can confirm - the outfits were different from Ultimates, they had bright colored bodies with darker arms I think. 

4 minutes ago, x105Black said:

3 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Yep. Can confirm - the outfits were different from Ultimates, they had bright colored bodies with darker arms I think. 

Now that would be cool.So i guess that "Torso" from the Mech is hinged and it kinda works like a tiny Hulkbuster,right?

Then i think i might be happy to see the new Action Sets.If my Eyes were right,the Piece used for the Torso of the Mechs are those larger Vehicle Fender Pieces,used in the Lego Cars Sets and also in the Shell Ferrari Exclusives....sweet,i can always use a few of these.

From what I can tell, it looks like the corrupted shields are bringing statues to life and there are also at least two storm themed villains, an evil cloud and the female one on the chariot , as for the ultimates, the chest of the mech opens up to put a whole minifig in.

Bwahaha.....an evil Cloud?

Just try to imagine it and all I see is a grey fluffy Thing with a frowning Face...

Corrupted Shields sound interesting,looks like next Year's Nexo Knights Line-Up will kick it up a notch to the weird Site.

Hopefully we will see Jestro in a Set with a smaller Price Tag.Still want that Guy.

2 hours ago, badchriss said:

Hopefully we will see Jestro in a Set with a smaller Price Tag.Still want that Guy.

Looks like he's in the biggest set, and the theory is that this will be a new version.

6 hours ago, badchriss said:

I'd say Bricks and Pieces him, but his hat and cape are suspiciously "sold out". My poor Jestro stands amongst the other Nexo villains, bald and cape-less. :angry:

Yea Jestro won't be in a small set any time soon, January 2017 he is in the biggest set of the wave with his new black and yellow coloring. However the fortress has been widely available for $95 already which while not cheap is a quite reasonable price for the scale of that set.

33 minutes ago, NotMegalodon said:

He's right there guys, at €25 if you look around a bit.

Do you ever feel like your being ignored? :tongue: 

1 minute ago, SodorBricks said:

Do you ever feel like your being ignored? :tongue: 

Apparently people prefer unhelpfulness on these here boards. :laugh:

So the final episode confirms that new guys are indeed a ELECTRIC MONSTERS :D But I will share nothing more, as final episodes were quite good and if you are fan of the series you should really see them!
It was also funny you can spot an armor in Jestros castle that looks like evil version of new mechs! :D Maybe next wave will be full of all badies mechs?!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

7 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

So the final episode confirms that new guys are indeed a ELECTRIC MONSTERS :D But I will share nothing more, as final episodes were quite good and if you are fan of the series you should really see them!
It was also funny you can spot an armor in Jestros castle that looks like evil version of new mechs! :D Maybe next wave will be full of all badies mechs?!

Maybe not ALL baddies' mechs—after all, Clay still has yet to get one, despite practically being the main character. Of course, I don't know which is more likely: another wave featuring Clay and several villainous characters, or Clay's mech being included in a larger set instead of being standalone (somewhat like how Airjitzu Nya and Lloyd are included in a larger Ninjago set this year instead of the smaller packs like the other ninja got last year).

38 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Maybe not ALL baddies' mechs—after all, Clay still has yet to get one, despite practically being the main character. Of course, I don't know which is more likely: another wave featuring Clay and several villainous characters, or Clay's mech being included in a larger set instead of being standalone (somewhat like how Airjitzu Nya and Lloyd are included in a larger Ninjago set this year instead of the smaller packs like the other ninja got last year).

I think Lord of dragons is talking about the new action sets, the ones that are mechs. :tongue: At this moment all the knights have one in the upcoming sets (I could swear I saw a Clay one) and the villains don't have any so I think lord of dragons was hinting at in the second wave of mechs we may get a full villain wave as were getting a full hero one when the new sets come out.

11 minutes ago, SodorBricks said:

I think Lord of dragons is talking about the new action sets, the ones that are mechs. :tongue: At this moment all the knights have one in the upcoming sets (I could swear I saw a Clay one) and the villains don't have any so I think lord of dragons was hinting at in the second wave of mechs we may get a full villain wave as were getting a full hero one when the new sets come out.

I was talking about the same thing. Though I just remembered that there WAS in fact a Clay one, despite it not being on the original list we saw. My bad!

I don't know if this is already mentioned or just common knowledge, but Lego will retire the entire first wave(s) of year 1 at the start of year 2. This includes the summer sets. 
It's kinda like closing the book and starting a new chapter.

Anyway this is for Europe for sure, but I would assume that they do this other markets as well.

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

I don't know if this is already mentioned or just common knowledge, but Lego will retire the entire first wave(s) of year 1 at the start of year 2. This includes the summer sets. 
It's kinda like closing the book and starting a new chapter.

Anyway this is for Europe for sure, but I would assume that they do this other markets as well.

Is there a source for that? Seems really odd considering the popularity of the theme and the fact that for most themes you can buy sets from two or more waves back (Ninjago for example). 

I'm pretty sure they won't. Well, not right away anyway. 

Luckily i'm only three (summer) sets short of completion, so i'll manage any way :sweet: