Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

Well to find the Jet I searched 'Nexo Knights Drawing' and set the search tool to 'Past 24 Hours'. First Image on there :) How did you find Jestro's set?

Well to find the Jet I searched 'Nexo Knights Drawing' and set the search tool to 'Past 24 Hours'. First Image on there :) How did you find Jestro's set?

I just did the same. I found neither of the set images.

Those corrupted shields look like the mummy moonstone from Monster Fighters

s-l225.jpg

The villain looks like a giant gargoyle but the minions look bad... I mean, they are just a brick with hands?

Edited by Robert8

New big wheels that are rocky, similar to the Power Miners wheels.

70352 - The big one. It's a giant, long tank with a jester head at the front... A lot of the new rock wheels.

Thanks for the descriptions! Are you sure these wheels are a new part and not the drill piece used as wheels on Magmar's siege machine? The drawing of 70352 makes them look an awful lot like those parts.

Thanks for the descriptions! Are you sure these wheels are a new part and not the drill piece used as wheels on Magmar's siege machine? The drawing of 70352 makes them look an awful lot like those parts.

Nope, they're brand new and rockier.

are the actual pictures loose on the internet, I did see the drawings, they look good, very good.

Just the two drawings for now. More should be coming soon. :wink:

I saw one of the drawings (Clay), and wow. It looks even more ridiculous than this year's offerings. That said, I do appreciate the artist for the effort, and the art itself was fun to look at.

Clay's jet looks interesting... I'd want to see actual pictures before I judge it completely...

Can't find Jestro though. Where is everyone seeing this?

Clay's jet looks interesting... I'd want to see actual pictures before I judge it completely...

Can't find Jestro though. Where is everyone seeing this?

Your not alone. Seems everyone is having the same question.

I really wish I could post them here to avoid all this trouble. They're up on another forum where people pick bricks. I'm only being discrete because those are the rules! We can't link anything. :hmpf_bad:

I really wish I could post them here to avoid all this trouble. They're up on another forum where people pick bricks. I'm only being discrete because those are the rules! We can't link anything. :hmpf_bad:

I understand. Both the rules and the hint. :wink:

Wow, the Triple-Rocker is amazing. Looks like a beefed-up version of the Lava Smasher, except this time with a bonus figure. I'm sort of wondering why no one is actually in the cockpit though. :grin:

So, every set has a different corrupted shield?

(Thanks for the drawings, CM4Sci :classic:)

Same question and an additional question, the new corrupted shields are not the same 'shields of absorption' found in the Ultimate Lavaria, Beast Master, Flama, and General Magmar sets?

Having just seen all of the drawings, I think that, while they don't look as good as this year's sets, they still look pretty good. The new mixel-joint monster looks quite nice, and, while I'm not a fan of the stickered face motif the villains' vehicles have, I definitely love those colors. Clay's jet looks like the Mecha Horse of 2017: divisive, with an interesting function that it sacrifices some aesthetics for.

Well the vehicles look horrible but that's expected from a theme like this.The rock monsters look interesting,a lot better than this years bad guys honestly.

Can't wait to see the official pics!!

Edited by LOTR34

horrible?, thats your opinion....

I never said otherwise.I personally prefer vechicles with aesthetic design but in action themes most of them tend to favour playability and that's why they look like a mess.

Like Jestros upcoming "tank".

I actually like the looks of his new tank :tongue:

Too bulky for my taste.Not to mention that I wont have a place to showcase it once I build it.

That's why I prefer smaller sets.

I have seen 3 drawings of the sets, so far all of them look amazing! If the next 3 are as good as they sound, this will be most likely be my personal favorite wave of Nexo Knights.