Peppermint_M

LEGO Nexo Knights 2017 Discussion

Got some news from my source. Now, he doesn't remember everything, but this is what i was told.

70347: Futuristic bike, looks like a smaller version of Equila's twin bike. The same color scheme as the king's mech.

70348 Lance's cruiser: It's like a mini version of the imperial star destroyer and the new rebel combat frigate combined. It had Lance's respective colors. Looks great according to my source.

70349: A villain vehicle, looked very weird. Apparently Ruina is the villain.

70351: A much better looking Jay's storm fighter. It had Clay's respective colors. A villain and a mini vehicle for him. One of the better sets.

70352: Now, this definitely is a monstrous vehicle. A very techy monster build, but it looked decent. Jestro was the same minifigure from this year's sets, but he says jestro will look different. Also had a vehicle for one of the knights, not sure who exactly was in it.

That's it! What do you guys think?

Thanks for the info

Sounds like all the sets are vehicles :look:

Also, who is Ruina?

Jestro was the same minifigure from this year's sets, but he says jestro will look different.

Ah? :look:

Thanks, amazingbricks!

Very interesting info. My thoughts:

Looks like I made the right call not picking up Clay's Rumble Blade. Although it's a great set this jet sounds even better.

Jestro's Technic Thing: I assume the Technic parts serve a larger purpose, maybe it transforms? Sounds pretty cool. I figure that Aaron is the owner of the small vehicle, since Clay and Lance have vehicles in this wave, Macy already got her second vehicle and Axl can't really fit in anything small.

I figured Ruina's vehicle would be weird, that seems to be the trend for $20 NK sets.

The Bike sound like a nice army builder. Good thing I didn't buy up a bunch of the bike polys from this year, this new set sounds better.

Might pick up Lance's Cruiser, depends on how good it is. The description is an interesting way to describe it, but I'm hopeful.

All in all, this sounds like a step forward from the last wave. I'd love a few descriptions of the rock monsters as well, if they weren't just placeholders.

I wonder how Jestro will be the same minifigure, but look different. Maybe a new face print?

Or maybe we get lucky and it's the good Jestro rather than the evil one. I'd like that.

As far as the sets, I'm not sure what to expect. As always, I'm hoping for something I'll find useful for Castle themed builds (since LEGO consider this to be Castle). None of the Knight vehicles sound promising, mostly because none of them were in the previous two waves. But I don't know what to expect from these villains. I wonder if I will find them even more useful than the Lava villains. I did get several Ash Attacker bodies, I'm hoping for villain minifigures that offer as much usefulness as that character.

I'm also hoping for an even better looking Lance. The only piece I got from the previous Lance minifigure was his visor (multiples).

I really want to like Nexo Knights.

I wonder how Jestro will be the same minifigure, but look different. Maybe a new face print?

I think he means Jestro looks the same in the prems

But he expects the final minifigure will be different

Edited by Robert8

I think he means Jestro looks the same in the prems

But he expects the final minifigure will be different

Ah, that could be the case.

Well, if he's different, I'm hoping for the good Jestro:

tumblr_o090whpdRu1r13bjoo5_1280.jpg

It's a solid design, and gives us yet another great Jester minifigure. He would work well in Castle builds.

Ah, that could be the case.

Well, if he's different, I'm hoping for the good Jestro:

It's a solid design, and gives us yet another great Jester minifigure. He would work well in Castle builds.

If these descriptions are even right, I don't think it'd be good Jestro cause he's apparently still the villain in Year 2. Monster building.

I think that "normal" Jestro minifigure will be a book exclusive or a Blue Ray/DVD exclusive (if they release the TV show seasons or something)

Even if Jestro goes back to good, I doubt he will look exactly the same as he did before the transformation

Edited by Robert8

If these descriptions are even right, I don't think it'd be good Jestro cause he's apparently still the villain in Year 2. Monster building.

That's a shame. I thought I heard at some point that he went back to the side of good.

Did he? Is that in the show?

I'm not sure. I just thought I remembered someone mentioning it. I don't remember where. Maybe it was in a dream?

:shrug_confused:

Got some news from my source. Now, he doesn't remember everything, but this is what i was told.

70347: Futuristic bike, looks like a smaller version of Equila's twin bike. The same color scheme as the king's mech.

70348 Lance's cruiser: It's like a mini version of the imperial star destroyer and the new rebel combat frigate combined. It had Lance's respective colors. Looks great according to my source.

70351: A much better looking Jay's storm fighter. It had Clay's respective colors. A villain and a mini vehicle for him. One of the better sets.

70352: Now, this definitely is a monstrous vehicle. A very techy monster build, but it looked decent. Jestro was the same minifigure from this year's sets, but he says jestro will look different. Also had a vehicle for one of the knights, not sure who exactly was in it.

Thanks amazingbricks!

The Cruiser sounds like an awesome idea. My only concern that being a cheap set means it is not likely to be big, so more like a starfighter size than a cruiser. But still, interesting!

Thanks for the info amazingbricks! Looks like a vehicle heavy wave so far. I suspect like last year that a couple of additional sets that weren't in the catalog will be revealed closer to the release date.

I wonder is 70347 is more or less a bulked up version of the Knight Cycle polybag?

70348 sounds very interesting. Can't wait to get more details on it!

Is it just me or does this wave seem a bit "space-y" especially where the knights vehicles are concerned. Lance and Clay both look to be getting starfighters.

Also curious to see where Axl fits in in this wave. I was hoping he would be featured in a smaller set...

Thank you! Do you have any info on other themes? I've been dieing to hear something about Ninjago 2017.

Thank you! Do you have any info on other themes? I've been dieing to hear something about Ninjago 2017.

I second that! Would like to hear about Star Wars too.

Did he? Is that in the show?

I'm not sure. I just thought I remembered someone mentioning it. I don't remember where. Maybe it was in a dream?

:shrug_confused:

It was mentioned in this thread

The list mentions Jestro, yet he seems to join the knights after the Book of Monsters betrays him. Does he gain monster-summoning powers of his own?

Apparently this happens in the season 2 finale

I read somewhere that Jestro will be the 6th Nexo Knight, but I'm not sure if it was confirmed info or just people guessing

It was mentioned at the SDCC panel, that there was going to be a new knight. They also mentioned him being a prince while his color being purple. Although, I think he was just speculating there. Maybe the new knight will be in one of those sets. Or he'll probably just get spotlighted in the summer sets.

It was mentioned at the SDCC panel, that there was going to be a new knight. They also mentioned him being a prince while his color being purple. Although, I think he was just speculating there. Maybe the new knight will be in one of those sets. Or he'll probably just get spotlighted in the summer sets.

Well Jestro has purple in both his good and evil outfits, so....

Wait. To add to that, we never actually saw Jestro's parents in the flashback episode.

What if......

Prince Jestro? *oh2*