30 minutes ago, FortNerd said:

My personal theory is that it'll be a big "temple of Airjitzu" type set with the 5 sisters. Why else would they put them in the cartoon?

As cool as that could be, I don't see it as likely, mainly because one of them (Emily's grandmother) is literally dead, which would force the set to function only as a "flashback" and rule out the inclusion of other characters from the present story. And even if we do eventually get physical figures of the rest of the sisters, I certainly don't expect it to happen all at once in a single set (especially since several of them seem like they might need unique new hair molds).

I expect the set in question, if is real and does get released, to include Farran and Aira, neither of whom appear in the other summer sets. Beyond that, all bets are off.

And I'd like to see a story that at least helps reunite Skyra with the other 3 [Fire, Water, and Wind] sisters, sometime.   Maybe in 2018?

Still, it's most likely that the 9th set for this year will have Farran and Aira, and maybe some more Goblins.    I'd also like to see more animals come with their set --- like a purple (medium lilac) deer, new dark red hedgehog, dark azure owl, new dark red bird, medium lilac bunny, and earth blue bunny.

3 hours ago, BigSecret said:

Yeeees! We did it!

Thanks. The Video clearly shows that the shields are stickers. At least the square ones in the big set. Good for customizers.

There is a slight chance that the shield in the smaller set is printed though. It looks rather printed.

Edited by Wardancer

Horse family anyone??? :D

Przechwytywanie2.JPG

Przechwytywanie3.JPG

Edited by FortNerd
images didn't save

3 hours ago, Wardancer said:

Thanks. The Video clearly shows that the shields are stickers. At least the square ones in the big set. Good for customizers.

There is a slight chance that the shield in the smaller set is printed though. It looks rather printed.

The triangular castle shield is printed, looked it up on Bricks & Pieces. I'll be waiting.... :wink:

9 hours ago, Wardancer said:

The shields are printed—Brickset recently added inventories for all of the new Elves sets, including the printed shields. The rectangular stickers are for the doors of the Goblin houses.

This is the best w

1 hour ago, Lyichir said:

The shields are printed—Brickset recently added inventories for all of the new Elves sets, including the printed shields. The rectangular stickers are for the doors of the Goblin houses.

This is the best that could have happened. The sticker we can apply to ovoid shields or nexo shields or horse bardings, the shields we can use to support that puristicly. 

Still love the Elves stuff, it really grabs me when I'm in a Toy Store, I'll just look at the boxes for ages. I hope they come out with more large locations soon though; I'd even have an UCS treehouse or something, with the colours and the way the bricks are built, it would make a really interesting set.

I've seen the previews online, but is the new Elves cartoon with the goblins available to view fully anywhere yet?

I've just bought the Goblin Village, Naida's Gondola, Goblin King's Dragon and The Capture of Sophie Jones and I'd like to see how the storyline goes. 

1 hour ago, Killian said:

I've seen the previews online, but is the new Elves cartoon with the goblins available to view fully anywhere yet?

I've just bought the Goblin Village, Naida's Gondola, Goblin King's Dragon and The Capture of Sophie Jones and I'd like to see how the storyline goes. 

The short webisodes linked from this post (along with "Did You Miss Us?") are some of the only new videos I've seen. I believe the full episodes this year are going to be Netflix-exclusive, based on this article. I haven't really heard any other news about that,

This theme will be the death of my wallet. Why are last summer's sets so rare already? Especially the Dragon Sanctuary. I'm trying to catch up (I only have a few of 2015's sets so far that I picked up way back when).

I have all the year 2 and year 3 sets so far , im only missing 3 of the first year sets the bakery , naida's spa and the farran/mrs spry set im

thinking of looking for them over the net

i do think a pretty big set is in the works featuring cronans mother as skyra is so far the only 1 of the 5 sisters to get a minidoll

Wild guesswork & theory time!

This is the map from the back of the instruction in the new sets. You'll notice "Guardian Tree" is the only place that has its name written out and isn't an actual set, and it's in large letters too. If we assume that the mysterious set 41189 is indeed a large store exclusive and contains Cronan's mom, this would be the most logical place to put her. I'm envisioning a cross between Farran's treehouse and a smaller Ewok village. And if I'm right again, as I was about Cronan's origin, then take all of my money, Lego!

14 minutes ago, FortNerd said:

This is the map from the back of the instruction in the new sets. You'll notice "Guardian Tree" is the only place that has its name written out and isn't an actual set, and it's in large letters too. If we assume that the mysterious set 41189 is indeed a large store exclusive and contains Cronan's mom, this would be the most logical place to put her. I'm envisioning a cross between Farran's treehouse and a smaller Ewok village. And if I'm right again, as I was about Cronan's origin, then take all of my money, Lego!

Or perhaps it's rosalyn's home.

34 minutes ago, Euphorine said:

Or perhaps it's rosalyn's home.

nope, Rosalyn's home is marked as "Forest elf's healing hideout", it's right above the goblin village.

On 3/10/2017 at 8:39 AM, TheGlynreaper said:

I have all the year 2 and year 3 sets so far , I'm only missing 3 of the first year sets the Magical Bakery, Naida's spa and the Farran/Miss Spry set.

I'm thinking of looking for them over the net.

I do think a pretty big set is in the works featuring Cronan's mother, as Skyra is so far the only 1 of the 5 sisters to get a Mini Doll,

Amazon.com can be a good site to check for the sets.

It would be nice to sometime see a set with Skyra's Fire sister; and a set with Skyra's Water sister as well --- at some point.  Maybe a set in 2018 can have the Fire sister; and a set in 2019 can have the Water sister?   However, it might not be in the works to see a Mini Doll of Emily Jones' grandmother [the 5th sister], as she had died prior to the start of the Elves' story.  After all, the first mini movie started as having been after the funeral service had been held [not actually shown, but implied], since Emily and her parents had inherited the house that had once been her grandmother's.

Does anybody know if there will be Elves magazines again this year?

I think they were published in April and August before, so if so issue #5 should be out in just a couple of weeks.

What do you think the free gift might be? I'm guessing a goblin or maybe one of the bears from 41183.

Lego Elves magazine  appeared in Poland:
01-2015 : 28.08.2015
02-2015 : 22.10.2015
01-2016 : 16.03.2016
02-2016 : 19.08.2016

SO I still hope it will appear in march :)

16 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

Lego Elves magazine  appeared in Poland:
01-2015 : 28.08.2015
02-2015 : 22.10.2015
01-2016 : 16.03.2016
02-2016 : 19.08.2016

SO I still hope it will appear in march :)

Hope so too!      :)

The picture of the new magazine has been published on the blue ocean entertainment website. It feature Mr Spry with a few accessories. Next one is due in mid July.

Aww....   I already have Mr Spry with the capture set ...   Still want the magazine for the story  *Wants UK Release!*

Hello!
We made a short stop motion video about funny Kitten in the Goblin Village!
To create this video we used LEGO ELVES Magic Rescue from the Goblin Village (LEGO 41185)
Enjoy!

6 hours ago, Killian said:

Aww....   I already have Mr Spry with the capture set ...   Still want the magazine for the story  *Wants UK Release!*

The U.K. edition will probably be out in April like Issue 3 was last year. And while you may not need a duplicate Mr. Spry, the juice bar DOES seem designed to go well with Mr. Spry' grocery in The Capture of Sophie Jones (same style counter).