17 hours ago, Euphorine said:

Here is what I think of the links that unite the different characters. The new villain Cronan is there a family relationship to Emily Jones ?

Oh, that looks great!! Seems there will be more epicness :)

And I get Aira's Ship today! :) I hope I wouldn't be lazy and make photo review. 

Oh no you beat me to it! :D I was going to make a video review but I will be able to get the set tomorrow and my laptop is in repair so I can't record it...

On 23.02.2017 at 5:17 PM, FortNerd said:

Oh no you beat me to it! :D I was going to make a video review but I will be able to get the set tomorrow and my laptop is in repair so I can't record it...

Elves deserve more revievs! ;) Sure you may show new viewpoints of it!

So far, I haven't heard much about the goblins, except for Dukelin [since he has a character page on the main Lego Elves website now].

Maybe we'll learn more about the rest of the goblins soon?

On 2/1/2017 at 2:14 PM, Exetrius said:

200c201186.jpg 

Seems like the castle actually has a lot of depth to it, contrary to what I expected. 

Oh I really love that green castle.

I have my Airship and I still can't open the box... :(

In other news, a few new "introduction videos" have surfaced, for Emily, Aira, Azari, Cronan and the new dragons. Apparently Rosalyn's dragon is called Sapphire. No name is given for the new hatchling, but apparently Aira uses it as a welding torch. :D

Yeah, and from the Toy Fair pictures, it looks like the new baby dragon is white with transparent red-violet [pink].  I got a few screenshots of Aira holding the new baby dragon, and I would post them on here, but it's telling me that the file is too big.  Maybe someone else got some screenshots of those scenes, too?

There's two new keychains, one with Aira and one with a sand green brick and a goblin. I was hoping for cool new accessories like a storage box or a playmat (Or another notebook, a mug, whatever...)

5 hours ago, Lego_Talk said:

Bonus 50 points on 41185 Magic Rescue from the Goblin Village for VIPs this March.

Darn, I had been hoping that would apply to America too. I plan to possibly get that and other sets during double points this month, and additional points on top of that wouldn't hurt. :(

1 hour ago, FortNerd said:

There's two new keychains, one with Aira and one with a sand green brick and a goblin. I was hoping for cool new accessories like a storage box or a playmat (Or another notebook, a mug, whatever...)

The banner on that goblin keychain is nice. Would using those as tapestries in a modded Goblin King's Fortress count as "purist"? :P

I built my airship <3 One fun thing I noticed is that if you want to mod it to be Sira's airship instead, the gold bendy rubber things can be replaced by part 16981 (the rubber vine from Friends).

Yeah, because when Sira said that she has an Airship, I was thinking of something the same size [roughly] as Naida's Epic Adventure Ship, just in more of the red-brown with green and purple [instead of two shades of blue].   And what was seen in the two-part mini movie was Sira's Adventurous Airglider [which is something I'm still working on figuring out which parts are needed to make it look more like how it appeared in that].   So when an Airship was announced, I was hoping that it would be Sira's. 

Although now, that one thinks about it, it can be cool if both Aira and Sira have Airships, right?  I'd like to see them make that Hot Air Balloon piece in Dark or Bright Green; and Medium and/or Dark Azur[e]; maybe even the Flame Yellow-Orange color too.   Then we could make Hot Air Balloons for all four elements [since there's already the Hot Pink/Dark Magenta-style color version available].

I'm just glad that Azari's getting a chariot in the summer wave, because Azari needed a vehicle.

27 minutes ago, FortNerd said:

I'm just glad that Azari's getting a chariot in the summer wave, because Azari needed a vehicle.

Yeah, now Farran's the only one without one. Maybe in that rumored fourth summer set...

1 minute ago, Lyichir said:

Yeah, now Farran's the only one without one. Maybe in that rumored fourth summer set...

My personal theory is that it'll be a big "temple of Airjitzu" type set with the 5 sisters. Why else would they put them in the cartoon?