The new sets look pretty cool. I'm digging the design of the goblins, but the goblin dragon looks to innocent to be evil. More horns, please! :devil:

The highlight of the wave for me is the village. It looks like something straight out of Fantasy Era, and that's great. Any word on the price of that set? I'm hoping it's not more than $50.

I just realized, you're right. The dragon needs a more 'sinister' eye print. It will probably have one, given that these are prelims and they're using last year's prints on outfits, too.

I think the sets look interesting.  They have some unique color schemes and nice details.

I was really looking forward to another dragon but after seeing the prelim images I'm not sure how this dragon will look with only two legs (unless my eyes are deceiving me), and yes more horns and evil eyes are needed like BrickJagger and FortNerd said.

The airship is really nice, but a bit of a rehash of the Raid Zeppelin from Ninjago, which came out just this March...

5 hours ago, DraikNova said:

Good god. The goblins. They look like troll dolls.

THAT'S what they reminded me of!

Gotta admit, this theme has really grown on me. I'm looking forward to seeing final images. I was hoping for more evil looking goblins (similar to the recent collectible minifig one) but I'm keeping an open mind to the multicolored ones.

I can't wait to see 41182 and 41185 with more details, the 2 looks good and I love the chosen colors. With all these new buildings , the Elves World is becoming a great world. I'm more interested by the constructions than by the minidolls.

I also like this new dragon but I'm not a fan of the light purple for the Air Ship, why using the same color as Aira haircolor when the Elves World is so good with dark colors (dark red, dark blue, dark purple, dark black...) ?

For now, only 4 sets for the wave 6, I can't wait to see what Elves has for us :)

I really like the look of the Goblin king,he will make a good villain.

There is a leaked picture of the box ,so you can see how he looks like.

43 minutes ago, LegoRomania said:

where would I be able to find it?

1 hour ago, LegoRomania said:

Box art, or preliminary catalog image? 

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Box art, or preliminary catalog image? 

The set is preliminary,I think the art is final.

I can't find the picture.You will see soon.As I can see on the box the crown probably will have a new mould with that hair,the face looks menacing,he looks like he will have printed armor,the armor looks skeletal to me.Also it has a cape that looks good.The set was preliminary,it was the goblin village.I think the art was final.

11 minutes ago, Gobias1234 said:

Hopefully we will get some images of these sets soon since other themes have been showing up!

I hope so too

3 hours ago, notpennysboat said:

If I remember well, the Elves new waves always start in March ? So no images until January ? :(

Last year images appeared in january on one poland site, i hope this year it will too:)

11 hours ago, Marishka said:

Last year images appeared in january on one poland site, i hope this year it will too:)

Ok thank you, so I'm gonna stop waiting for images :) Since all the Nexo Knights, Ninjago etc.. images appeared, I am wainting for the Elves images and I remember I bought my first Elves set in March, not January... From what I've already seen, I'm interested by all the sets (all the constructions and pieces, not minidolls) and maybe the bad guys, depending on what they look like

Yes, I've been checking the Lego news sites daily waiting for the elves sets to pop up. Then I realized that they might not be January release but later in the year. We probably won't see images for a few weeks at least.

Hurray! Images!

41181-1.jpg?201611180859

41182-1.jpg?201611180859

41183-1.jpg?201611180859

41184-1.jpg?201611180900

41185-1.jpg?201611180900

First impression: I LOVE THAT AIRSHIP!!! Seriously, it's a LOT better than the Ninjago one. The village is also neat, reminds me of Nocturnus! :grin: Seems like there will be quite a few new printed pieces like the book (pages), map, scorpion jar and acorns.