First part of the story

Captain Ben D'Anvers was relieved when he saw a little settlement. They survived the unknown jungle they had to go through. But once arrived in the hamlet, he saw he took too few soldiers with him. He never imagined he would run into such a big community. Those vikings must breed kids like rabbits!!

24400289613_ce5d4f8742_c.jpg

Somewhere in the middle of the hamlet, the longest (erm...) longhouse stood next to a campfire. It was very nice detailed with even golden accents. Based on the quality of their weaponry and those gold touches, there should be some mines around the hamlet... Very interesting...

Luckily for Ben, the Vikings were very friendly and even really gratefull they saw for the first time in ages some people from a world that became a fantasy for them.

24659514979_6a0a998041_c.jpg

A man with red horns on his helmet came outside the longhouse and started talking blablabla as Ben didn't understand a word. With hands and feet and a small chicken, they managed to greet eachother. After a few hours of making strange moves and sounds, Captain Ben understood he wouldn't come anyfurther.

Time to go back home and return with a translator from Corrington!

24731603200_0ed50fb640_c.jpg

25027135245_8688a3208b_c.jpg

To be continued? Depends on your votes hahaha :D

C&C welcome!

I vote in approval of continuation!

Great build, I especially like the trees! :thumbup:

I like where this storyline is going and would be interested to see it expanded. I also like the overall build and that tree system. I will have to try that in the future.

I am a bit surprised to see Vikings in this forum.

Ok, I'll be including Eslandolean steam airships. pirate_laugh_new.gif

Please continue with the story.

And with the fine trees!

This is a unique take on the islanders; I like it.

The trees are fantastic, and I like the gold accents on the longhouse. The fire seems a little odd; I can't tell if it's supposed to be a fire pit or just burning logs.

Nice trees!

I agree that it's a bit unexpected to find vikings in BoBS, but it's actually an interesting thought if early explorers to North America would have met descendants of the vikings who had settled on Newfoundland 500 years earlier :wink:

Such a clever idea! I like how you have done a very different take on the 'locals' . It's a well made longhouse ( is there an interior?) and the trees are very well rounded. Great job!

Great !

You are continuing the Viking "saga" :p

Your long house is nice and I like those trees ! A good build !

I still haven't warmed totally to the whole viking thing but this is a neat build anyway. The longhouse design is nice although the roof is a bit bland. But those trees are beautiful!