Mister Phes

Best of the NON Pirate LEGO Ships

Which of these ships is the best?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these ships is the best?

• 6274 Caribbean Clipper
    • 6271 Imperial Flagship
    • 6280 Armada Flagship

The Armada Flagship isn't recieving too much attention! I do think its the prettiest of the bunch however.

As do I!! but, my loyalty lies with the red coats.

Okay. This topic has risen from the dead! I voted CC, but I think a new option should be the new Imperial Flagship.

The armada flagship (even though it is a Redcoat ship)it is a nice ship(and I have too give it credit it is a brilliant design.)

The Armada Flagship isn't recieving too much attention! I do think its the prettiest of the bunch however.

I agree it is a very nice ship (the white hull really sets it apart.)

Edited by lt.Gonville brickhead

Now with the 10210 Imperial Flagship having been released a while ago, I think the results of such a poll (with this set in it) would look slightly different. :pir-tongue:

Of the ships listed, I really like the way the Caribbean Clipper looks. I don't own one, and I probably never will, :pir-cry_sad: but it looks like a nice, sturdy ship.

I voted for the armada flagship.I like its rare green cannon base, how the sail looks, and i think its the only 1 of the 3 with an ancor besides the brand new imperial flagship.Plus the armada is just awesome. :pir-grin:

I like the Imperial Flagship, but there is something about the Caribbean Clipper that makes it special. Maybe it's just because it was my first pirate set. Anyway, the Caribbean Clipper gets my vote.