Schneeds

Yet Another Death Star Room

Wow!! That turned out so well!!! Excellent job on all the details. I especially like how the wall fixtures turned out; they look really good being 3D. I also really like your LED lighting in the cabinets; I'd been knocking around the idea to do that in mine, as well.

Thanks for the call-outs to my original design. I'm really glad I could help you out. You've made quite the kick-@$$ Death Star room.

Now for some sad news: I have to leave my own Death Star room. I moved from Chicago to Seattle and have put my house up for sale. :(

I'm looking for a house to build a new and improved Death Star room... a Death Star II room!! LOL

Edited by Chills

I'm looking for a house to build a new and improved Death Star room... a Death Star II room!! LOL

So it will always look like it was never finished? :P

Now witness the quality of this fully stocked and Blu-Ray supported home cinema! Play the film at will commander!

This is so cool! :thumbup:

This has to be the ULTIMATE Man Cave. What a superb home cinema and awesome star wars / AV enthusiasts fan room. Respect is due my man!

As a Vader once said a long, long time ago........"Impressive........Most Impressive" !! :wink::sweet::classic:

I hired out for the electrical. The existing wiring all had to be completely re-routed, the florescents needed to be hard wired and various switches and components needed their own circuit. It was beyond my meager skills.