Jody Meyer

[O-F03] Jurrin II, valentines day....oops..

[O-F03] Jurrin II, valentines day....oops..

Planet: F03 Jurrin II

tags: Civil Building, spaceship, Vechicle (mech), F03

24405382174_2a8d50f5fb_b.jpg

Cheers and thanks

Now to go make up with the wife... :look:

That's a sweet little Octan ship, and I like the hardsuit as well! The smaller text in this one was really hard to read, even after clicking through to flickr ... you might consider posting the photos with more text separately, instead of combining them all within the mosaic. That would also make it easier to see some of the details on your builds.

cool ship, and, from what I can see, the mech looks good. I think it would help if your pictures were bigger, so instead of all 8 together in one shot, maybe break them up into horizontal sections so you can use the full width of the browser to display them. so, on this one, you'd break it up into 5 1024 wide shots.

That's a sweet little Octan ship, and I like the hardsuit as well! The smaller text in this one was really hard to read, even after clicking through to flickr ... you might consider posting the photos with more text separately, instead of combining them all within the mosaic. That would also make it easier to see some of the details on your builds.

cool ship, and, from what I can see, the mech looks good. I think it would help if your pictures were bigger, so instead of all 8 together in one shot, maybe break them up into horizontal sections so you can use the full width of the browser to display them. so, on this one, you'd break it up into 5 1024 wide shots.

I think I might just go with 5x7 panels, it was laid out on an 11x17 sheet..

Cheers

Another vote for bigger pics - don't go to all that effort to make great builds and then hide them from us in tiny pics!