StarHawk3

[M-E02] Ominous Discovery Pt. 2

Tags: Land Vehicle, Civil Building, Spying

Continued from part one here.

-24398057014_02b13f7077_z.jpg

Hawk: HQ, the base seems to have seen some sort of fighting. There was no sign from out side. Whomever did this must have been good.

HQ: Go to that terminal over there and override the security systems.

-24910629502_01036f4b7c_z.jpg

HQ: Alright Hawk, the upload is complete. We have basic door controls, but any data will take a bit longer to retrieve. While we do that, there is a room that is showing abnormally high energy consumption. We would like you to investigate further.

Hawk: Sure thing. Point me in the right direction.

-24661046659_dba2308e66_z.jpg

HQ: just follow the opening blast doors.

-24910625422_064a745950_z.jpg

Hawk: Any idea what happened here?

HQ: We're still working on it. Just focus on the mission.

-25028662685_02e9459e16_z.jpg

Mysterious Scientist: Welcome MANTIS drone to my lab.

Hawk: HQ what is going on here? He shouldn't be able to see me.

Mysterious Scientist: What is going on here is I can see in many different spectrums that a normal human cannot due to the gifts they gave me. My hearing is also enhanced many times.

Worker 1: Don't listen to him!!!

Mysterious Scientist: Silence! There is no need for violence. Let me introduce myself, I am Sebastion Osmium. I have set this lab up with the goal of creating the perfect subjects.

Hawk: I am beginning to see where this is going. What is with these two?

Worker2: Don't let him turn us into one of them...

Sebastion: Silence! These two will become my next subjects. Octan needed more troops for their war effort, but when they saw my plan, they cut all of my funding. Fortunately for me, the Zoids were more then willing to hear what I had to say…...

HQ: High command has given the green light to eliminate the scientist. There will be a bomber wing incoming so I suggest you move fast.

Hawk: Well that escalated quickly!

-24398043704_5aa525dddf_z.jpg

Sebastion: Gah!!!

-24398039034_d6aa679336_z.jpg

Worker1: Thanks

Worker2: Yeah thanks. I thought we were done for.

HQ: Just got access to all security cams. You have a group of hostile contacts incoming. The route to your speeder is cut off. You need to find a new way out.

Hawk: Are there any transports nearby?

Worker1: My hover tanker is on the South Dock. if we could get to it I could drive us out of here.

HQ: Cams are showing that the route is clear to the south dock. I will try to keep them off of you, but there isn't much time.

-24398062814_6a6a4bd858_z.jpg

Sebastion: All Zoids, they are going to the south dock! I want them all alive!

-24910634872_0eb7f10041_z.jpg

Hawk: They are almost on us. Can't this thing go any faster?!

Worker1: I'm pushing it as fast as I can!!!

HQ: Bombers are incoming.

A few extra picture under the tag

-24733125600_5d24f1cbe3_z.jpg

-24935360421_949e005b08_z.jpg

-25028674885_b744cac8b0_z.jpg

-24661041909_9a0277275f_z.jpg

Thanks for looking. Quite a bit of dialogue in this one and its a lot longer then i normally do. C&C welcomed.

Edited by StarHawk3

Awesome build. The lighting in your building is great. I also like how the hall is littered with random junk and computers. The story with the doctor was perfect for a sci-fi game. That Octan truck was pretty cool too.

I liked the longer story, and of course the detailed pictures tell the story all by themselves. Lots of amazing detail inside and out of the labs.

It took me a second to realize what the purple pods in the background were! *oh2*

Edited by rodiziorobs

Really great! That corridor is amazing - the damage and debris lying around combined with the lighting gives it a real atmosphere.