YouTube:

LEGO Technic MOC Dodge Avenger 2007

ein.creative criterion

copyright 2016

http://ein.cc

1455378069m_SPLASH.jpg

The MOC work is based on my first car (Dodge Avenger 2007) as a prototype, using servo motor steering, dual l-motor drive, front and rear wheel suspension.

Because it is a medium-size works (wheel size 56*28mm), effective control of body weight, and 20:12 double l motor output to the differential, actual driving speed is quite fast.

14554206652_SPLASH.jpg

14554206663_SPLASH.jpg

14554206674_SPLASH.jpg

14554206675_SPLASH.jpg

Edited by moonein

Well done! Looks very proportionate. Does the engine and truck open? I like the curved top you created..

Edited by Lox Lego

As other said, it looks really well designed. The curved roof sure gives it an organic look. Can you show us the belly of the beast and maybe a video of its performance?

That's different, most people don't do sedans like this. Looks nice, too, was yours black and red?

My car is silver, Dodge Avenger only 550 cars in China, when I purchased it, there is no red and black...

Well done! Looks very proportionate. Does the engine and truck open? I like the curved top you created..

yep,but without internal modification

As other said, it looks really well designed. The curved roof sure gives it an organic look. Can you show us the belly of the beast and maybe a video of its performance?

thks~

MOC works in my another House

I will be recording at a later time

Cool supercar, you have talent! I´ve seen such headlights somewhere already :wink: ... Lol a bit though while reading about "effective control of body weight" , don´t take it too seriously :grin: . Would be nice to see a few more pics or video. Keep on!

Cool! Could you show a video about it driving?

:laugh:

here it is~

Cool supercar, you have talent! I´ve seen such headlights somewhere already :wink: ... Lol a bit though while reading about "effective control of body weight" , don´t take it too seriously :grin: . Would be nice to see a few more pics or video. Keep on!

video~

Edited by moonein

We owned a 2012 Black Avenger R/T and your model is very recognizable.. Great job.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Your MOCs are very powerful.

Do you have any plans to design a Dodge MOC?