Zaael

[O - F03] The Scavenge Hunt

Tags: Land Vehicle, Engineering

Previously:

- The Return

Zaael found John Hannibal at the secret hideout of the Jurinians. The CEO was occupied trying on dresses, so John took the responsibility to welcome Zaael back. John and Z shook hands and John brought Z up to speed about the recent developments, strategic plans and other important, classified, information.

24397212833_f94cdc9ac0.jpg 24656437729_4a665b7351.jpg

John told Z Octan was planning something on Forring for which a lot of mechs are going to be needed. Zaael's most pressing task was to scavenge Jurin II for useful mech parts and take them to Forring to build mechs for the other Octan members.

After their meeting John set course to Forring and Zaael made his way back to his shuttle where he had the perfect speeder for this scavenge hunt: The OC.tr0m, a heavy duty speeder.

25024007445_a82b63747d_c.jpg

24906091422_2fc4e7913c_c.jpg

After collecting loads of useful parts and loading up the shuttle Zaael set course to Forring.

Having arrived there Z took his speeder and made his way to the Octan base on F03. There he unloaded the speeder and started building the first mechs for the battle to come.

24397210323_26031e30cd.jpg 24997735816_33f79cd6f1.jpg

24656441199_a0fefb835a_c.jpg

Edited by Zaael

great photography, the colors really pop and work well together. the vehicle is also unique and well greebled. I really like the way you offset the green and red on the front, too

Yeah, fantastic photography - the background colour is perfect for the build! Really nice vehicle too!

I like that little heavy duty speeder but the last pic is my favorite. Great foliage that leads into the smooth human created elements that are clearly not natural. Lovely build and pics!

great photography, the colors really pop and work well together. the vehicle is also unique and well greebled. I really like the way you offset the green and red on the front, too

Thanks!! :sweet:

Yeah, fantastic photography - the background colour is perfect for the build! Really nice vehicle too!

Thank you! :thumbup:

I like that little heavy duty speeder but the last pic is my favorite. Great foliage that leads into the smooth human created elements that are clearly not natural. Lovely build and pics!

Glad to hear you like it! :classic: