Sign in to follow this  
Khscarymovie4

Lego DC vs. Marvel Video Game a Possibility?

Lego Batman 3 teased a DC and Marvel crossover game. If Lego does eventually make this game what would you want it to be about. I would say maybe Darkside and Thanos team up? Share you'r thoughts.

Sounds weird. I would be surprised if that ends up happening.

I guess it could though.

Also, concerning your signature, I'm sorry to heart about your wallets hear. (Typos intended for effect)

Where did they tease this?

cCRBboZ.png

Looks like Black Widow, Spider Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man and Legol... I mean Katni... I mean Hawkeye right??

WRONG!!

Sounds weird. I would be surprised if that ends up happening.

I guess it could though.

Also, concerning your signature, I'm sorry to heart about your wallets hear. (Typos intended for effect)

Oops! My wallet lost it's hearing because of this year.

Where did they tease this?

Here's a video on it.

Weird though... Look at the dark figure Nightwing. He's bald. Also Booster Golf has stud's in his dark figure

Everything else is the same with the lights on however

Weird though... Look at the dark figure Nightwing. He's bald. Also Booster Golf has stud's in his dark figure

Everything else is the same with the lights on however

Maybe the Skrulls were disguised as The Avengers before quickly transforming into the Justice League. Sadly the Skrulls being in a Lego game is unlikely with Fox owning them.

If spiderman had been in the avengers game, I would have thought that it was a nod for that game. I don't know now?

Spider Man isn't in the game, cos he is mainly recognised as his own hero by kids

Until of course, Civil War comes out

Edited by Quicksilver838

Spider Man isn't in the game, cos he is mainly recognised as his own hero by kids

Until of course, Civil War comes out

Actually he wasn't in the game because of the whole Sony/ Disney deal. They still are working out the licensing agreements between the two companies. Spider-man is Marvel's biggest character and has been an Avenger. If they could have put him in a game full of Disney Avengers, they would've. But yes. Wait until Civil War. A certain DLC may have some surprises.

This won't happen, at least not anytime soon. But if it would I guess that'd be cool. What would be the setting/ main hub? Who's storylines would we follow? Would they have conflict with each other or fight a common threat? Good concept material. But right now, I don't think it was anything more than an easter egg.

Actually he wasn't in the game because of the whole Sony/ Disney deal. They still are working out the licensing agreements between the two companies. Spider-man is Marvel's biggest character and has been an Avenger. If they could have put him in a game full of Disney Avengers, they would've. But yes. Wait until Civil War. A certain DLC may have some surprises.

This won't happen, at least not anytime soon. But if it would I guess that'd be cool. What would be the setting/ main hub? Who's storylines would we follow? Would they have conflict with each other or fight a common threat? Good concept material. But right now, I don't think it was anything more than an easter egg.

ACTUALLY actually, Spider-Man's merchandising rights all belong to Disney. Sony owns FILM rights, and just film rights. He's not in it because, as of this point, he's not an Avenger in the MCU.

ACTUALLY actually, Spider-Man's merchandising rights all belong to Disney. Sony owns FILM rights, and just film rights. He's not in it because, as of this point, he's not an Avenger in the MCU.

ACTUALLY ACTUALLY actually...Yeah, I got nothing. Never mind.

ACTUALLY ACTUALLY actually...Yeah, I got nothing. Never mind.

What the actual hell man?!?

When did this thread turn into why Spidey's not in the Avengers game? I mean, Fin Fang Foom is not an Avenger, nor is he in the films. (Save that Easter egg in Iron Man.) There are a ton of characters in the game not in the films. It's just meant to be a fun video game, okay? Spidey's just not in it, maybe Lego has other plans. Is it a surprise? Indeed it is, but it's nothing worth arguing over guys. The rights don't seem to have a big impact here. Not to rant, but it's just how it all turned out. How it all turned out, sadly.

Edited by Aegis2000

I guess I should also mention in Lego Marvel the end credit scene was of Black Panther jumping in front of the moon. At first it looks like Batman. So that could be another hint.

Could someone change the title of this thread to make it less misleading? I didn't get excited because I figured if this actually happened it would be great news, but the title doesn't make it seem like this is a wishlist thread.

How do you do that? I will change it if I can.

I changed the title. But I'm also going to be sending this over to Media and Gaming; since this discussion does not involve physical bricks and would be more at home with the rest of the gaming discussion.

Possibility?

We had basically no chance when Marvel was free. But now that Disney owns it? Never happening.

However, the game could be about Thanos and Darkseid appearing to be the main enemies, but in reality it was actually another pair being the villains (like the Joker and Deadpool).

There would be team moves with every major superhero. This includes characters on Nightwing and Daredevil's status.

There would be both Gotham and another Marvel hub (a third Manhattan may get boring).

And in-gameplay dialogue. Lots of it.

Edited by gamejutzu

Possibility?

We had basically no chance when Marvel was free. But now that Disney owns it? Never happening.

Are you sure it's as straightforward as that? I think the fact that they allowed Easter Eggs in their games referencing their rival company means that they're not 100% hostile against one another. Granted, from there to a crossover game there's a long way.

Are you sure it's as straightforward as that? I think the fact that they allowed Easter Eggs in their games referencing their rival company means that they're not 100% hostile against one another.

You mean DC referencing Marvel in LB3, and Marvel referencing DC in LMSH?

That's just to show fans they know what's up. Indeed there's a long way to go.

But honestly, if comic writers themselves are reluctant to make crossovers, than how are games (which are close to rivaling movies) going to do?

Maybe I can see it as either company's last resort, but other than that, there's really no other way. I just can't see it happening.

Edited by gamejutzu