Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Frost Spear

Beautiful Work! I especially love the hot spring!

Another beautiful tower from you!

I am new on this site, but I am loving the thinks you build! Hope to see more of this on the site :-)

Fantastic build, Blufiji! The wood and stone buildings are excellent and I really like the snow as well :thumbup:

Thank you guys very much!

Very nice contrast between the wooden sections and the suitably textured stone sections. The landscaping in general is also great, but my very favorite part in this build is the hot spring! :classic:

You are by the way carving out quite a niche here at GoH with great-looking highly detailed towers, at least judging by your signature :wink:

Edited by Gideon

Hey Blufiji

This is an awesome build :thumbup:. I already saw it on Flickr and now finally found the time to comment on it here in the "correct" forum ;-). The way you did the snowscape, the greebles in the walls and the mix between wood- and stonework: They are all perfect. I also like how you broke the dull colours up with the bright flags and the green arms, but I also think that it could have used some little bit more of it(for example a green torso on the second minifig). he second thing about which I can (try to :grin:) give some advice: The door seems very small. Is that intended? If not, I recommend to make it a little bit larger next time.

Again, this a a beautiful build and the idea to build it next to a hot spring is very nice and well executed.

Greetings

Simon

Great idea for the warm pipe system mate :) Your snowscaping and texturing is amazing. :wub: :wub:

Very nice contrast between the wooden sections and the suitably textured stone sections. The landscaping in general is also great, but my very favorite part in this build is the hot spring! :classic:

You are by the way carving out quite a niche here at GoH with great-looking highly detailed towers, at least judging by your signature :wink:

I thought the hot spring was a nice touch..plus it fits in pretty well with why a tower would be built so far from civilization. Stay toasty!

Hey Blufiji

This is an awesome build :thumbup:. I already saw it on Flickr and now finally found the time to comment on it here in the "correct" forum ;-). The way you did the snowscape, the greebles in the walls and the mix between wood- and stonework: They are all perfect. I also like how you broke the dull colours up with the bright flags and the green arms, but I also think that it could have used some little bit more of it(for example a green torso on the second minifig). he second thing about which I can (try to :grin:) give some advice: The door seems very small. Is that intended? If not, I recommend to make it a little bit larger next time.

Again, this a a beautiful build and the idea to build it next to a hot spring is very nice and well executed.

Greetings

Simon

The door is actually larger than it appears. The snowscapping takes away from it's size, but it can actually fit the wargs and the people through it comfortably. And never hesitate to give any criticisms or advice, I appreciate all of the feedback, negative or positive. Thanks!

Great idea for the warm pipe system mate :) Your snowscaping and texturing is amazing. :wub: :wub:

Thank you! the tower is nice and toasty lol.

This is awesome! The snow and rock textures are amazing, and the tower looks good as well!

Hot tubs, eh? Those Mitgards know how to make the best of a horrible situation!

I love this build. A lot to appreciate here, superb landscaping and detailing on that tower. The stone and wood trim work very well together here. That hot spring takes the cake however. It really looks like its bubbling and the steam is a great detail. The piping looks sufficiently crude but effective. Excellent build all around!