11 hours ago, jordanewcastle said:

Currently stuck as well haha, trying to PM Kit but still have a few left!

Hi Jordan,

I saw your comment on the Tantive IV, sorry for not replying earlier. Happy to hear that you're interested in the instructions. I am still working on them, I just ran into some technical issues with the LDD that I have to fix first.

No stress, I have MOC X1 in the mail to tide me over until you are ready! If not I have an AT AT or the IDS Aggressor to order instead! But I have always wanted the Tantive with a decent front section!

Does anyone know what kind of software to use to open this LED file? I wills wondering if stud.io would work, but I got caught in a lot of stuff and never had time to experiment.

Many thanks

I meant "was"

Oops

18 hours ago, Some SW fan said:

Does anyone know what kind of software to use to open this LED file? I wills wondering if stud.io would work, but I got caught in a lot of stuff and never had time to experiment.

Many thanks

I meant "was"

Oops

LDD files are indeed intended for the Lego Digital Designer that Sandtrooper linked to. This is official Lego-Software. As far as I know Stud.io does support lxf-files though too, so if you're more comfortable with that software it should work out too. :)

2 hours ago, Kit Bricksto said:

LDD files are indeed intended for the Lego Digital Designer that Sandtrooper linked to. This is official Lego-Software. As far as I know Stud.io does support lxf-files though too, so if you're more comfortable with that software it should work out too. :)

They do work but I sometimes got surprises when opening lxf files with stud.io. Some parts might end up completely out of place.
In my case it was always quite obvious and easy to fix, but beware.

Great Work! Best T-70 I ever saw. Do you mind I make your X-wing and display in my room? And there's one problem. I found the link on the post that I can download the file. I can download it, but my LDD keep saying "Unable to open the file". Can I get a file through my E-mail? Thanks! :)

On 12/29/2018 at 7:18 AM, OlHiHi said:

Great Work! Best T-70 I ever saw. Do you mind I make your X-wing and display in my room? And there's one problem. I found the link on the post that I can download the file. I can download it, but my LDD keep saying "Unable to open the file". Can I get a file through my E-mail? Thanks! :)

Thank you! Unfortunately that problem seems to be occuring quite regularly, I'll change the info in the original post. Just PM me your email address and I'll send you the file. 

On 12/30/2018 at 7:53 PM, Kit Bricksto said:

Thank you! Unfortunately that problem seems to be occuring quite regularly, I'll change the info in the original post. Just PM me your email address and I'll send you the file. 

I just send PM to you!