The second phase of my project to show Arangr Castle through all 4 seasons. See spring here. The landscape changed most, though there are some changes to be found inside the castle as well.

Arangr castle is located near the Avalonian border, in Mitgardia. Summer sees the continuing growth of plant and animal life. The warmer weather dries up the spring rains and encourages outdoor activities.

Overview-3.jpg

Low-1.jpg

Left-corner-1.jpg

Back-angled.jpg

Path.jpg

All-1.jpg

More pictures can be found on my website.

Thanks for looking :classic:

Stooooooop! Just stop pulling out such amazing builds! Otherwise I might join Mitgardia... :wink:

I know this is a given, but the minor details that changed (crops growing, lush green foliage, etc.) really pop. Still looking forward to Autumn.

Very nice :classic: It is certainly a colorful landscape and there are a couple of flower techniques I haven't seen before. Great job! Autumn is coming... :wink:

Stooooooop! Just stop pulling out such amazing builds! Otherwise I might join Mitgardia... :wink:

Well then, I'll have to see if I can make even cooler stuff :laugh:

I know this is a given, but the minor details that changed (crops growing, lush green foliage, etc.) really pop. Still looking forward to Autumn.

Thanks Blufiji, you don't have long to wait now :classic:

Very nice!!

I'm looking forward to winter!! :laugh:

Thanks, winter will be pretty cool, and probably require the most changes out of any season :classic:

Yeah, summer looks great! Like Blufiji, I'm really looking forward to autumn.

Thanks Graham!

Nice changes! Love this summer version!

Thanks LV :classic:

Very nice :classic: It is certainly a colorful landscape and there are a couple of flower techniques I haven't seen before. Great job! Autumn is coming... :wink:

Than you, autumn should be up within 2 days :classic:

Awesome stuff! Really like some of the windows of the castle. The differences between summer and the spring one are very nicely done too.

Looking forward to the next one!

Excellent job on this season SK, the vegetation looks superb (and very realistic), the growth of the field and cattails and the tree being my favorites :wink: