TheBrickPal

LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures Discussion

If we are going to get more sets I really hope we'll get Graballa. As for the show itself I love it. :laugh:

Episode 8 was great and it featured

Hondo and Maz

which was just awesome. :sweet:

Edited by Krulis

After Episode 8 i wonder what other locations they will visit to get as far away from Naare. Btw does anyone know what the Freemaker Adventures End Credits Theme is called?

Edited by Ordinareo

Episode 8 was definitely the best so far. I like this show a lot more than I thought I would. I actually almost want those two sets they have out now.

I am in love with this show! Episode 11 was so good and now i am even more hyped for Episodes 12 and 13.

Really impressed by the caliber of this show, especially compared to other previous Lego Star Wars offerings. Each episode is better than the previous one, and I'm looking forward to seeing episode 13.

I really, really like this show. I love the setting, the Freemakers kinda remind me of the Azzameens in X-Wing Alliance. The story is pretty standard, but the execution is superb. I like all the main characters and the humor is excellent. I had some great laughs with this show.

Also, Graballa is easily my most favorite thing ever. He's plain hilarious. I absolutely need him as a lego figure! :laugh:

Edited by Cody Startale

I really, really like this show. I love the setting, the Freemakers kinda remind me of the Azzameens in X-Wing Alliance. The story is pretty standard, but the execution is superb. I like all the main characters and the humor is excellent. I had some great laughs with this show.

Also, Graballa is easily my most favorite thing ever. He's plain hilarious. I absolutely need him as a lego figure! :laugh:

Agreed, i found Graballa the best thing about the show.

So the final was epic and i loved every bit of it, such a shame we won't see more of the Freemakers.

Edited by Ordinareo

Yeah, too bad! Is that definitive, though? Like, isn't there a chance for a second season (with a different story, of course) if the show is popular enough? The protagonists just joined the rebels, it would be a shame for those characters to go to waste and not return to the screen! Also, Graballa will be dearly missed if that's the last we have seen of him :cry_sad: Also, they just transformed the Star Scavenger into a new build, which is an excellent opportunity for them to release a new set based on it. Personally, I also wouldn't mind an Emperor's Control Room set with him, Vader and Naare. There's a lot of great scenes in this show to base new sets on, and I can easily see new seasons as the story has a lot of possibilities open. The Maker of Zoh would return for sure, as they ended his episode with a cliffhanger about him returning, and Naare could conveniently return to serve as the villain, too, with her "just" being frozen in carbonite. She would probably seek revenge against the Freemakers, only without the Empire having her back. So, I think they intentionally left open doors for possible sequel seasons, and I would love to see them!

Yeah, too bad! Is that definitive, though? Like, isn't there a chance for a second season (with a different story, of course) if the show is popular enough? The protagonists just joined the rebels, it would be a shame for those characters to go to waste and not return to the screen! Also, Graballa will be dearly missed if that's the last we have seen of him :cry_sad: Also, they just transformed the Star Scavenger into a new build, which is an excellent opportunity for them to release a new set based on it. Personally, I also wouldn't mind an Emperor's Control Room set with him, Vader and Naare. There's a lot of great scenes in this show to base new sets on, and I can easily see new seasons as the story has a lot of possibilities open. The Maker of Zoh would return for sure, as they ended his episode with a cliffhanger about him returning, and Naare could conveniently return to serve as the villain, too, with her "just" being frozen in carbonite. She would probably seek revenge against the Freemakers, only without the Empire having her back. So, I think they intentionally left open doors for possible sequel seasons, and I would love to see them!

One can hope.

The show was great. Definitely a fix before Rebels begin again. Also we may get a second season as they have marked the DVD as season 1.

New trailer for Season 2: 

Looks great! Glad to see Hera there. Do we know if this is cannon? Cause with that whole kyber crystal thing I doubt it. 

Yes! Can't believe they are making a new seasons, after the first one (which I really enjoyed) and its small number of sets (only two, I think??), I thought this show was a goner! So I am very delighted to see it being continued, I will watch the brick out of it. Hopefully, the sets will be better this time around – and I really, desperately need that Graballa medifig! C'mon, it's just a recolored Jabba anyway, shouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities, yes? Please, pretty please?

On 8/27/2016 at 0:10 PM, Cody Startale said:

The story is pretty standard, but the execution is superb. I like all the main characters and the humor is excellent. I had some great laughs with this show.

On 8/27/2016 at 4:42 PM, Ordinareo said:

Agreed, i found Graballa the best thing about the show.

Indeed, he's just Dana Snyder (If you hadn't noticed, Graballa has the same voice as Aqua-teen Hunger Force's Master Shake) doing his thing, and it really sells the idea of a Hutt that just wants to open a resort.

On 4/18/2017 at 9:38 AM, Cody Startale said:

Yes! Can't believe they are making a new seasons, after the first one (which I really enjoyed) and its small number of sets (only two, I think??), I thought this show was a goner! So I am very delighted to see it being continued, I will watch the brick out of it. Hopefully, the sets will be better this time around – and I really, desperately need that Graballa medifig! C'mon, it's just a recolored Jabba anyway, shouldn't be outside the realm of possibilities, yes? Please, pretty please?

Honestly we're probably getting a second season to milk more out of the Original Trilogy sets, since the "Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike Battle Pack" is apparently from THIS series, which just makes Dengar's inclusion over Zuckuss even more confusing...