Sign in to follow this  
Sarg_Kulo

Two Halo minifigs

Got inspired while reading The Fall Of Reach today.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ArcTroop...niFigs/halo.jpg

The first one is a regular marine, the second one is what I think must be a piot or something, maybe a technician, you see them around on the game, hell you can't get away from them on The Pillar Of Autumn lol.

Anyway they are both work in progress. The marine is gonna get the new imperial's hat from Imperial Inspection, I'm also gonna make some more marines with different variety.

As for the technician guy, He needs a different head. I wanted them both to be skin toned but the only heads I had were Anakin's and Obi Wan's. He will probably end up with the imps face from Imperial Inspection again.

Let me know what you think.

Like, what does that mean  *wacko*

Pretty. ;) And they are - nice work, like that someone's actually using flesh tones.

Well I didn't like them at first but when I actually got-a-hold of one I think they're fantastic.

Wheres the master chief....

Well I was inspired by The Fall Of Reach and the chief doesn't have his MJOLNIR, so if I did do him he'd have to look something like a ninja ;)

Besides, They're loads of Master Chiefs out there ;) I'll probably make a 2552 version one day... altering parts ;)

I'll be posting Halo figs more later.

I'll be posting Halo figs more later.

This is kinda off subject, but i really think that lego should ask bungi (however you spell it) if they could make actual halo sets... That would be cool :oD

Great minifigs, do they have any guns?

Thanks.

The guns I have are just normal pistols and other lego parts put together, nothing special really.

I also agree about official Halo sets