Sign in to follow this  
RebelRock

Red Samurai outpost

So, I have these red Darth Vader helmets that I really like but what do you do with them? I figured since Vader's helmet design was based on a samurai type design in the first place, I'd use it for that. Everything else is in the scene just to compliment the samurai. :-P

This is a fantasy MOC that incorporates castle and Asian styles. No relation to any real place. I'm trying to save some cash so I figured I'd try something without making any Bricklink orders.

Image is gallery when public.

00redsamurai.jpg

A general shot.

Slightly above.

Side detail.

Bridge.

A red samurai.

SNOT windows.

A couple carrot peddlers, obviously from out of town .

A guy with his pig.

...and your standard pesky goblins. :-P

nice! but how did u got those red vader helmets?

Great moc you have there, once again you have proven just how good a builder you truly are *y*

Awesome MOC, you have some great detail in this!

I really like the windows, and the goblins are a funny touch :-D :-D

Where did you get those red vader helmets?!

I don't even have a vader helmet.

Nice Job!

Do you have Dragon Fortress?

You should put the wanderers armour on him!

ive seen vader helmets in red a few times on brickshelf, but in no other colors except black so maybe it was a holiday exclusive in a small country

and a excellent moc, *wub* the goblins

jifel

Wow. Just great! *y*

The color scheme of your roofs works very fine, your landscaping

The Vader helmets were sold on Bricklink a while back. There were only a few. I believe they were prototypes (it's cheaper to cast in red)?

TK

What a beautiful MOC!

Good colors, nice scenery and some interesting details.

And that bridge is awesome. Very creative design.

So, I have these red Darth Vader helmets that I really like but what do you do with them? I figured since Vader's helmet design was based on a samurai type design in the first place, I'd use it for that. Everything else is in the scene just to compliment the samurai. :-P

Actually, the red Vader helmets are the one thing I'm less fond of. Other than that, I think this is once again a superb creation, I really like how you've successfully combined Asian with European castle architecture. And the amount of detailing you put in the surroundings really complement the scene, although that hardly comes as a surprise in light of your previous MOCs. A big thumbs up from me! *y*

fabulous. i love the snot technique with the river bank. the rope bridge is also superbly done...though it curves upwards for some reason. ;-)

the red vader helmets seem odd though. most likely i'm just used to it being a SW helmet. :-P

This is just like your other MOCs, Amazing! I love the goblins sneaking up the rear wall!

Like all of your other MOC's, this is fantastic! I love the land scaping!!

Thta's a wicked outpost you made there *wub* *wub* *wub*

Sets like these make me wish I had collected those samurais back then. :-(

I especially love the amount of detail you put in, there's a bridge, two out-of-towners, a guy with a pig,

the tower is just great. I admire your building skill, I practically no experience at building something like that, the way those windows are built looks wicked and those pesky goblins are quite entertaining :-P

A great MOC, dude *y* *y*

Absolutely cool ! Superb scenery design and those goblins sneaking in are the icing on the cake. *wub*

RebelRock: welcome to EB and what a wonderful MOC to share as an introduction to your suberb building skills. I absolutely love the overall design of this scene - definately a winner in any building contest. I love the bridge and the details like the man in the small boat and the other with the small wagon of carrots. Top notch!

One day I hope to build something as majestic and well crafted as this. Superb!

The red vader helm is currently available on Bricklink at five different stores. It's not a prototype, given the huge number that's out there (relative to a prototype), most likely made for a LUG.

That said, great MOC! You always manage some impressive castle creations, and this is no exception. That bridge is a thing of beauty, and I love the tower facade!

Beautiful. This has inspired me to build. Love the design of the tower, the overall moc, and great quality pics. My favorite is the carrot pedals and the blury moc background.

Just like your other creations, this is absolutely fantastic! I love all detail and the Asian style, and the combination of red and gold is unique to me, and very cool! *y* *y* Amazing, very clever bridge. I like how you made the window in this pic, great! Keep it up, looking forward to what you some up with next!

~Peace

Edited by iamded

I love it. I so want to make something 1/10 this good but I don't have the pieces. (I probably don't have the talent either... :'-( ) I love the wall details of all the buildings, and that bridge is stunning. Nice pig too. :-D You did an excellent job of the river bank. Thanks for posting and welcome to Eurobricks! *wub*