Capn Kirk 911

Favorite Stand Up Comedian

So, being the lucky boy that I am, got lucky again. My mom got tickets for me and a friend to go to see Dane Cook live in Indiana. Then It dawned on me, I want to know your favorite stand up comedian. So go ahead who's your favorite jokester?

By the way the show is on Friday Nov. 9th. Is Any one else going?

Edited by Capn Kirk 911

Hinckley. :-P

I like Brian Regan. He's so funny without needing to resort to cursing and sex.

"A boxen." :-D

I agree with Mr. Mandorian. He is one of the funniest not-explicit comedian there is out there. I still like stuff like Pablo Fransico and Dane Cook.

I like Chris Rock, but it was only a while ago when I was introduced to the hilarity that is Pablo Francisco! Great stuff! :-D :-D

~Peace

Al Murray- Though not well known outside of thie country the man is great, his memory is simply amazing.

I guess Norm Macdonald. His act about being in the back seat of a car is hilarious. :-D

Edit: Forgot about Frank Caliendo. Some of his jokes suck but his impressions are superb.

Edited by john cleese

Ladies & Gentlemen please welcome... JERRY SEINFELD ! *wub*

Amen !!

I am not a fan of stand up comedians, alwas the same type of humour IMO. Whats the deal with TV dinners ? you don't have seconds but reruns :-P

However Seinfeld clearly showed the way and I have to say all the newcomers are not as talented as he is, he shall remain a true Master of its kind !! (I really can't wait for Bee Movie :-P )

*yoda*

Amen !!

I am not a fan of stand up comedians, alwas the same type of humour IMO. Whats the deal with TV dinners ? you don't have seconds but reruns :-P

However Seinfeld clearly showed the way and I have to say all the newcomers are not as talented as he is, he shall remain a true Master of its kind !! (I really can't wait for Bee Movie :-P )

*yoda*

Eww cool, i wasn't aware he was doing the original voice ! This is gonna be hilarious !

Just checked the trailer now. *sweet* Thanks for the note *yoda* !

Eww cool, i wasn't aware he was doing the original voice ! This is gonna be hilarious !

Just checked the trailer now. *sweet* Thanks for the note *yoda* !

my pleasure !! I am a real Seinfeld fan ;-) Bee movie was written by Jerry and has a freaking amazing xast of actors 8-

Amen !!

*yoda*

Well no doubt about it, the guy's a genious and seinfeld is my favorite program and as far as I'm concerned it's up there with the works of Shakespear; I constantly make references to it that everyone scratches their heads over, but I never liked his stand up act that much.

Edited by john cleese

I'm sorry but if there's one famous stand up act I hate, it's Demitri Martin's. It's just one liners delivered with a deadpan monotone voice. :-/

I'm sorry but if there's one famous stand up act I hate, it's Demitri Martin's. It's just one liners delivered with a deadpan monotone voice. :-/

Well, to each his own, I suppose. :-/ Personally, I find him hilarious. :-D

Username_Taken, you have good taste. X-D

IDK why, but his monotonous voice is one of the things i like about him the most. He can say the most ridiculous things and just keep a straight face about it :-)

Probably Jasper Carrot or Ross Noble. Both very different in style, but both very funny.