Sign in to follow this  
woff

Creating something out of Clays Rumble Blade ?

This is my first post , i dont know if anyone made a kinda request like this , im just asking for ideas , i got the Fortrex , the Beastmaster chaos chariot , and Clays rumble blade , but i kinda feel like clays vehicle is just too big and kidna doesent fit in my opinion , so im asking for ideas turning that set into another structure or vehicle , i dont know if anyone did this before , i can use some of the pices from the other nexo knights sets and i do have more lego sets but i dont have acces to many pices outside the ones from the sets i mentioned.

Thanks

Maybe you can recalibrate it into a mech suit? NInjago does that all the time.

You can also rebuild it into a dragon; If the set's too big, then make something to fit it; a mech suit and a dragon are both fitting to Nexo Knights, as well as meeting the size requirements.

If you are using only the set and no other pieces, I don't know if the dragon will work though...

Maybe you can recalibrate it into a mech suit? NInjago does that all the time.

You can also rebuild it into a dragon; If the set's too big, then make something to fit it; a mech suit and a dragon are both fitting to Nexo Knights, as well as meeting the size requirements.

If you are using only the set and no other pieces, I don't know if the dragon will work though...

the problem would be making a mech out of the set when they are pretty much standar and tech pices and not the ones used in sets like bionicle

I wonder if someone has made something using this sets in particular

the problem would be making a mech out of the set when they are pretty much standard and tech pieces and not the ones used in sets like bionicle

So you are only using set pieces... In that case, I don't know how much I can help.

I don't have the set. But if there are any hinge pieces, a mech suit may be possible.

Same with the dragon; you'd need something for the wings. You could use the armor plates on the back wheels, or the long gray piece in the front for the tail.

There may be other hidden pieces I can't see, but with a closer inspection of the pieces included, one of the two ideas I suggested may be possible.

You should browse some of the creations we have here on Eurobricks, they can be great inspiration! Welcome, by the way!

So you are only using set pieces... In that case, I don't know how much I can help.

I don't have the set. But if there are any hinge pieces, a mech suit may be possible.

Same with the dragon; you'd need something for the wings. You could use the armor plates on the back wheels, or the long gray piece in the front for the tail.

There may be other hidden pieces I can't see, but with a closer inspection of the pieces included, one of the two ideas I suggested may be possible.

Sorry i forgot to show the pices included

i woudlnt mind using some pices from the chaos chariot or the fortrex as long as i dont have to use too many

http://brickset.com/sets/70315-1/Clay-s-Rumble-Blade Clays rumble blade pices

http://brickset.com/...ot��Beastmaster chaos chariot

http://brickset.com/...ortrex��Fortrex

you can click where it says "parts" to get a full inventory of the pices included in the sets

You should browse some of the creations we have here on Eurobricks, they can be great inspiration! Welcome, by the way!

Thanks for the welcome , and yes im looking around the forums but i dont really know how to describe creations made only out of sets , i know MOCs use pices from different sets , problem is that where i live i cant buy pices separately i would have to have them shipped or something

Edited by woff

First I would have to know, what you want to build, second, based on the parts, I see (if your only using the Rumble Blade), I think you could build a small mech and a barricade or a tank, or some kind of flying vehicle.

First I would have to know, what you want to build, second, based on the parts, I see (if your only using the Rumble Blade), I think you could build a small mech and a barricade or a tank, or some kind of flying vehicle.

i would be really interested in building a mech , but now that you mention it a barricade or a tank sound cool , still if you could help a bit with the mech that would be great im really bad at making them

I would start by building the frame, build a basic frame with ball joints mostly in the legs, then once you have built the frame, start decorating it with different pieces, after that post it and we can give advice on how to improve it if you want, here's something for inspiration

30292-1.jpg?201510151032

and here's one of my own

17826571675_32fb3ca049.jpg

Edited by Dr.Cogg

I would start by building the frame, build a basic frame with ball joints mostly in the legs, then once you have built the frame, start decorating it with different pieces, after that post it and we can give advice on how to improve it if you want, here's something for inspiration

30292-1.jpg?201510151032

and here's one of my own

17826571675_32fb3ca049.jpg

could you send me more pics of your mech ? i want to see how you did the arms and legs and how you connected them

Here are some picture of different builds with joints, I use the little robots hand pieces attached to joint pieces and the pieces below, are on the white one and the black one.

4211508.jpg4657459.jpg

17823740672_1dfb987e6b.jpg20934899815_432fd6aefc.jpg16880870723_afa8338670.jpg

17095588948_80e9f1c1db_z.jpg

I have since improved the white one and red one

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Here are some picture of different builds with joints, I use the little robots hand pieces attached to joint pieces and the pieces below, are on the white one and the black one.

4211508.jpg4657459.jpg

17823740672_1dfb987e6b.jpg20934899815_432fd6aefc.jpg16880870723_afa8338670.jpg

17095588948_80e9f1c1db_z.jpg

I have since improved the white one and red one

Thank you so much for the advice i made a kinda prototype that i think could be improved , here are some pics http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=121109

It is actually Ulandus Armor from the Kaliphilin Civil War, I wanted his "armor" to be over the top, because Ulandus, is supposed to a "God" or god like, not sure.

25004136896_83638cc36f.jpg

It's a Guilds of Historica thing.

Oh.

It "suits" Fenwick though...

However, if you do continue to update that, remove the bull, um, I mean, yak, head, and add something else in its place.

It doesn't look very "Ninjago".

The Rumble Blade seems ok to me in size. The problem for me is the Fortex, as any Lego made castle it is just to small for what it was meant to be.

It's typical that vehicles dont match the structures in most series in size. Vehicles are minifig sized as structures are decreased to cut the price for a set.

Also the Blade is a cool set, really fun to play with - the detached motorbikes, Clay's sword-like plane and the rest transforming into a mobile artillery unit.

I would rather change the fortex to a giant tank kind of vehicle.