Hinckley

EB News Presents: Interview Index

So, EB Interview Crew, any idea when the next interview'll be? I've been craving some of your "humour".

Also in for another interview, you guys make something so simple and usually boring (or so I think) into something hilarious and as entertaining as a tv interview.

A lack of updates infuriates and disgusts me. Can anyone guess what that means?

Stauder

No.

Stauder

That Stauder likes pressing the enter key a lot before signing his name?

That Stauder likes pressing the enter key a lot before signing his name?

Actually, I just pressed it twice there. And NOW after six months I realize how to fix the problem :hmpf_bad: Bloody rich text editor.

Also it means I will be resuming a basic version of EB News.

*looks for his box-o-Lego*

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

Pleased to see you back again, Stauder! It's been very long indeed since the last EB News instalment!

Of course this means also that there are lots of new personalites to interview, so you will certainly find loads of work for the new season.

Perhaps you can anticipate any date for the first episode? :classic:

LuxorV

Well, since I have been gone a while, introductions to some new members you would like to see interviewed would be welcome!

Stauder

Well, since I have been gone a while, introductions to some new members you would like to see interviewed would be welcome!

Stauder

Let me see...

There are: Svelte (who's the currently craziest staff member and driving force behind the Prince of Persia Month Contest), 3D Brickthing (who took charge of the Bionicle Forum after JINZONINGEN73), Erdbeereis (great Pirate Moderatior and fantastic builder), Alice, Cutlass Iz, Peppermint_M and Sandy (our 4 new [at least for the EB News record; yes, you missed them all!] Fellow Ladies), Davey, I Scream Clone, MetroiD and Rick (all crazy enough to become more or less recent Fellows too), then Big Cam (our first member to reach the rank of Grand Duke and a great contributor to the discussions), Oky Wan Kenobi (winner of the Whack a fig 2 contest) and fenris (one of my favourite LEGO photographers, even if I never post to comment his works :blush: ).

I'm sure I forgot a lot of worthy members, and I ask for their forgiveness; but I think these are already a good start for you, right? :wink:

LuxorV

Nice to see you back Staudie! :classic:

If you ever need a subject, I'd be glad to oblige. :sweet:

Some of the suggested members have actually been interviewed, but for various reasons their interviews, pictures, or some combination thereof have gone missing and never been posted. It's complicated to explain, but largely due to a swelling EB News staff. Somehow, more people = less work. :laugh:

So yeah, like the kid says, we'll get things rolling again shortly. More or less. And in this case, less might be more! :wink:

If you ever need a subject, I'd be glad to oblige. :sweet:

Nobody who asks is ever interviewed. :hmpf_bad:

:wink:

Welcome back, Staudie! Glad to have you back. :thumbup:

There are: Svelte (who's the currently craziest staff member and driving force behind the Prince of Persia Month Contest), 3D Brickthing (who took charge of the Bionicle Forum after JINZONINGEN73), Erdbeereis (great Pirate Moderatior and fantastic builder), Alice, Cutlass Iz, Peppermint_M and Sandy (our 4 new [at least for the EB News record; yes, you missed them all!] Fellow Ladies), Davey, I Scream Clone, MetroiD and Rick (all crazy enough to become more or less recent Fellows too), then Big Cam (our first member to reach the rank of Grand Duke and a great contributor to the discussions), Oky Wan Kenobi (winner of the Whack a fig 2 contest) and fenris (one of my favourite LEGO photographers, even if I never post to comment his works :blush: ).

Seriously, that's a very good list to start with. :wub:

Nobody who asks is ever interviewed. :hmpf_bad:

:wink:

I wasn't asking, just reinforcing Luxor's idea. :tongue:

Another status update - I am still alive, and I apologize for being kidnapped by ninja pirates from the planet NinjaPirate 9. I finally have some free time, so I might get some work done in the coming 2 or 3 weeks. However don't expect any pictures from me :cry_sad: as everything is a mess. Have to whip Shadows into submission again...

Stauder

Welcome back (again)! Take your time to get used to the new board, and to know the loads of new members and great characters around here.

If those (or other) people try to kidnap you again, tell them you'll call on Hinckley and be sure you'll be free in no time! :laugh:

Newest episode up! Woooo!

Thanks Zepher! Our very first EB interview for 2010. I will read the content later. Good job. :thumbup:

First post updated.

Feel free to start it back up if you want?!

Like what ISC had mentioned, if you had any plans for this, please let us know about it and we will see if we can plan for it to happen in the future.

Update the first post please?

Done! It was almost exactly a year ago since you last did one interview. You better catch up!