Hinckley

EB News Presents: Interview Index

We'd all be scared. :laugh:

Updated. :wink:

What? We're not already?!? :tongue:

A Walrus, Whacker and Person with identity issues (but very very sharp dress!)...

Keep up the good work guys!

oh and "If your face had powers we'd all be scared"

Regards

Cpt. PB

Not much excitment though. :look:

Yes, I have been really busy latley. I will be back soon tough! :thumbup:

Stauder.

I wonder what you've been doing, Stauder..... :tongue: I can't wait for more reviews! :cry_happy:

I wonder what you've been doing, Stauder..... :tongue: I can't wait for more reviews! :cry_happy:

Trying to kill you as a matter of fact! Why must you move about so much in your sleep? These granades aren't that accurate!

Stauder.

Trying to kill you as a matter of fact! Why must you move about so much in your sleep? These granades aren't that accurate!

Stauder.

No comment..... :tongue: Trying to kill me? But why!?! Grenades? Those are old-school! I use grenade launchers! :tongue:

Wow now it is time to review me. :tongue:

Review Of 0879 sgt sinky

Box is rather dull. No pictures at all.

Box also contains a potted plant, nice touch but not very useful.

A total of 5 pcs are included. Brain bought separatly :pir-tongue:

Stauder.

Review Of 0879 sgt sinky

Box is rather dull. No pictures at all.

Box also contains a potted plant, nice touch but not very useful.

A total of 5 pcs are included. Brain bought separatly :pir-tongue:

Stauder.

I missed this the other day; but now you made my day :pir_laugh2:

LuxorV

Hey Staudie, where are you hiding? If you're out there, your fans need you! I really miss our weekly interviews... :cry_sad:

I missed this the other day; but now you made my day :pir_laugh2:

LuxorV

Haha same, very funny :laugh:

And I agree with drag man, there are still people that you havn't interviewed :cry_sad:

I miss though inteviews

Happy New Year's 2009 Ladies and Gents.

I have a ton of exams in the next 4-5 months so don't expect me to be on. But every now and again when I have time, I'll post something. :classic:

Stauder.

I have a ton of exams in the next 4-5 months so don't expect me to be on. But every now and again when I have time, I'll post something. :classic:

Stauder.

Holy crap, and just after I wrote a new chapter of EBRP in which you appear, after months of not writing (July, I think).

Happy New Year, Staudie. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get an interview done one of these days and make up lines for you. :wink:

Do good on those tests, you can't rely on your interviewing skills forever... :grin:

A very happy new year to you, Staudie! It's has been a long while since we missed your "great" presence. :tongue: Do get some interviews planned for the near future, without compromising your exams. Do take care and have a great fun year ahead of you. See you around. :wink:

ps: Oh great, Shadows is now on his wacky time traveling journey again in EBRP. :laugh:

Exams are yet to come... :cry_sad: The last is on 20th Feb...

But in my free time I've been experimenting with new backdrops... So hopefully, you will see some better quality images and backdrops...

Stauder.

Exams are yet to come... :cry_sad: The last is on 20th Feb...

But in my free time I've been experimenting with new backdrops... So hopefully, you will see some better quality images and backdrops...

Stauder.

So it'll be another month before we can get an interview? We'll try to resist :wink:

And when you're back, you'll find lots of new Fellows to keep you busy interviewing them all :tongue:

Good luck with those exams :thumbup:

LuxorV

So it'll be another month before we can get an interview? We'll try to resist :wink:

And when you're back, you'll find lots of new Fellows to keep you busy interviewing them all :tongue:

Good luck with those exams :thumbup:

LuxorV

Thanks. And nope, me and Shadows are kidnapping people and highjacking rebel patrol craft as we speak.

EDIT - Sucess! <- Click ME!

Stauder.

Edited by Stauder

Are we going to get some more this year? Surely your exams must be over now... this is the fifth of the 4 - 5 months. So are we??? Are we???

It would be especially excellent if we were to have more. I find them most entertaining :grin: (and informative :thumbup: ).

If no one objects, I could try to start these back up. i mean, I know it's really Studer's domain and all, but if he's not going to be able to do it, I don't see why the tradition should die with him. I may not know all the old jokes, but I'd be willing to at least try... I'd need a format idea, and the go ahead from the staff and the rest of the news team of course. Tell me what you think.