Reviews:

2008-07-31 7736 Quad Bike

2008-09-01 7901 Airplane Mechanic

2008-09-26 7979 Castle Advent Calender 2008

2009-01-25 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder

2009-06-28 3633 Fabuland Motor Boat

2009-12-16 3783 Fabuland Constable Clarke

2012-02-13 6205 V-Wing Fighter

Wow, you can realize how many interviews were done only when you see them all listed together 8-

Has it really been that much? Wow! Keep it going, these interviews are great. *y* *y*

Thanks Hinckley! *sweet*

Why does the Jocko interview link to Jinzos?

Indeed! And why does the Sinner & Hinckley interview link to Jipays..

Thanks Hinckley! *sweet*

Indeed! And why does the Sinner & Hinckley interview link to Jipays..

Because you guys are megablocks-holes, that's why.

Oh! Sorry. :-$ I'll try harder next time.

Okay, so I moved all of the interviews to Community and think it'll be easier to have an index for these

Wow, thanks! *wub* *y*

Wow, you can realize how many interviews were done only when you see them all listed together 8-

Wow, thanks! *wub* *y*

How did I ever get involved in this??? :-| :'-( |-/

Did anyone else notice that the quality went up dramatically around the time of the Staudie interview? :-D

Seriously, we're redoing some of those early ones, I guarantee it, just as soon as we finish the other 2000+ members left, which, at 1 a week, and allowing for the gradual registration of new members at a rate of several a week, will be sometime approaching ... NEVER. :-/

;-)

|-/ Why do I put up with you? :-P

Thanks for pinning this Hinck!

Thanks for pinning this Hinck!
No problem! And I'm on top of it, too. No need to PM me with updates. I had the mutley interview added the day you published it :-P

Why is that linked to your MOC thread? :-D You must be learning constant self-promotion from me.

Hey I just wanted to suggest to you, since you keep asking for more people to interview, that you interview Bonaparte and Phes. You haven't even touched on the Pirate mods and regulators yet: Tiber, phred, etc. And what about sne, our valiant space mod?

Only suggestions, dear friend.

All in due time. I gots Brickminer, Scouts and BU booked. Phes is too busy. But Tiber and Sne are a definate yes! *y*

Edited by Stauder

All in due time. I gots Brickminer, Scouts and BU booked. Phes is too busy. But Tiber and Sne are a definate yes! *y*

BU?

UB... Typo. I just PMed, Phred, Tiber and Sne! X-D And your short friend, Boner Party... :-P

Edited by Stauder

UB... Typo. I just PMed, Phred, Tiber and Sne! X-D And your short friend, Boner Party... :-P

You know what would be awesome? Look around in the Pirates forum. There are a lot of amazing builders in there. I'm not sure all members are aware of some of the talent in there. You should interview some of those builders and get people who usually don't post over there more interested in the Pirates' forum. *sweet* *y*

I Love my job... Now If only I got paid... X-D Well, at least we"re getting support. And I do agree hinck. I ll do that next weekend tho, Ive alredy interviewed 5 People today, I dont think Shadows would be able to handle it. ;-)

What did you call me?!? >:-( I challenge you to a smackdow...wait a minute what am I saying?? :-$

What did you call me?!? >:-( I challenge you to a smackdow...wait a minute what am I saying?? :-$

Dont mess with my Interview Indexer... :-D Or hill serve your Megablocks back to you on a silver platter! :-P

(jk)

Stauder

Edited by Stauder

You know what would be awesome? Look around in the Pirates forum. There are a lot of amazing builders in there. I'm not sure all members are aware of some of the talent in there. You should interview some of those builders and get people who usually don't post over there more interested in the Pirates' forum. *sweet* *y*

Indeed, like Captain Green Hair!

Indeed, like Captain Green Hair!

Yes!!!! I would love to see an interview with him! X-D

Yes!!!! I would love to see an interview with him! X-D

Consider him added to the list. The growing list. The massively growing list. The list that never ends! Except that one new guy, he's getting on my last nerve. >:-( ;-)

UniqueBuilder postified!