Umbra-Manis

[M-F02] Ready, Aim, SHOOT! (Captured Pt. 2)

Tags: Spying, Land Vehicle

Continuing from Last Week's Part 1

100x100.jpg All right men! Our Intel shows that Captain Pangolinus is being transferred between two Octan facilities on Lesser Drigo in an attempt to throw us off the trail. Since Agent Urtem is undergoing some upgrades and Da King is trying out for Andromeda's Got Talent, Bass, you'll be working with HT-1000, who we just pulled out of hiding after he stole the CEO's hat some months ago.

100x100.jpg Who? (Let the dogs out?)

100x100.jpg Shut.Your. Singing. Face.

100x100.jpg But..

100x100.jpg You are to intercept the transport by whatever means necessary. Feel free to blow up anything you find for a bonus. (Ration of oil of course)

100x100.jpg Let's go bass.

100x100.jpg LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANY

100x100.jpg *Chucks Computer at Bass*

Later On Lesser Drigo

100x100.jpgOk, you insisted on hijacking this Octan turret, Bass. Then you had to hot-wire it because you vaporized the keys with the guard. Are you finally ready?

100x100.jpg Of course I'm ready! I was born doing this!

100x100.jpg You're a robot, you were never born. Never mind, here comes the transport.

IMG_2730.png

100x100.jpg Ok, Ready, Aim, and SHOOT!

IMG_2731.png

100x100.jpg C'mon! He's getting away! What are you doing?

100x100.jpg It looks like I wired the Trigger to the self destruct button by mistake. Hey, at least we blew something up, right?

100x100.jpg And There goes my dream of a perfect mission success rate, after only one mission.

BOOM!

My weekly build, and part 2 of my 4 or 5 part story. More Pics of the speeder in the spoiler.

IMG_2727.png

IMG_2728.png