Sign in to follow this  
DuckBricks

Star Wars Constraction - Character Wishlists

VBBN mentioned this in the SW Constraction 2016 thread - what are your top picks for future Star Wars characters to be rendered in CCBS?

For me, it would definitely include Han Solo, C3PO (although he'd probably need R2, and I don't see how feasible that would be in CCBS), Maul, Dooku, Chewie, Leia, Ashoka, and probably a lot more I haven't thought of. I hear we're getting a black tactical droid later this year for Rogue One, so I'm pretty excited for that.

Anyway, what do you want?

Jar Jar Binks.

Mesa be wanting himsa too because of the moy moy very maxibig brown and tan CCBS shells.

I'm not kidding...

It will probabloy never happen but I'd love to see a Kit Fisto figure. Not only is he one of my favorite Jedi but I think there'd be some potential for a cool head build/mold using this part for his tentacle hair.

In all seriousness, I'd love some more prequel Jedi figures. Particularly Mace Windu, so I can have him... err... remove the head of my Jango Feet figure. :laugh:

I would go for more none biological characters, like c3po and r2d2, super battle droid, battle droid, or vulture droid. Or that brown battle droid who can roll itself up.

Edited by bacem

that brown battle droid who can roll itself up.

Oh, yes, a Droideka would be really cool. The last two Technic ones were alright, but I wonder how that could be rendered in CCBS... Gives me MOC ideas...

Jabba, because green pieces and the highly advanced CCBS techniques that would be required to approximate his shape.

Here comes my list:

OT- Stormtrooper

OT- Scout trooper (maybe with Speeder-Bike :laugh: )

Battledroids

Clone troopers

Rebel Soldiers (it's gonna be hard building an army of them since they all look the same...)

and Slave Leia ( :grin: jk.... but seriously, more female characters like Aayla or Ashoka all the way!)

Jabba the Hutt.

Olive green shells. Would love to see how they make the blob shape. Web of bones.. heavily armoured. /drool

Jar Jar Binks for the tan..

Boba for the sand green..

SLAVE LEIA.

None of the organic characters that aren't fully covered by armor, because those just look ugly in CCBS form. I'd go for some droid, like C-3PO and R2D2, maybe some of the prequel droid like Droideka of the Hailfire Droid, though those would be more technic-based rather than CCBS-based. But I have the original technic Droideka from 2000 (or was it 2001?) and I'd love to see a new version of this set.

Just out of curiosity I'd like to see a Palpatine, his super wrinkles and chin and nose would probably lend themselves quite well to the face style. He'd also encoruage them to produce a new non-muscle non-armour part better suited to robes. Also a hood part would be nice. He could either be the RotJ version to complement Luke and Vader or that bright red version from RotS jut to break up the monotomy of black figures.

Another one I would be interested to see would be Lando Calrissian just for his fancy cape and nice blue shirt. Realistically though I don't expect either to be made.

I'd like:

Boba Fett, classic trilogy or from CW

Princess Leia, Endor gear

IG-88

Imperial Shadow Guard, from the Force Unleashed game

Darth Maul

Count Dooku, either version

Super Battle Droid

Commando Droid

And something special: Dark Trooper, all three Phases

Edited by zero1312

Han Solo

Chewie

OT Stormtrooper

ARC Trooper

501st Clone Trooper

Various prequel Jedi

Yoda

Darth Maul

Count Dooku

Much to yearn we all have. This is the best suggestion here. We need yoda.

Same, want that sand green and more tan I do...

Han Solo!

Yoda, Leia, Mace Windu, R2, C-3P0, BB-8 (?), and some clone troopers would be good.

I also want to see a Captain Rex figure... But I am not talking about the clone trooper; I am referring to RX-24!

C-3PO, R2-D2, Han, Leia, Yoda, and perhaps Emperor Palpatine are at the top of my list. Droidekas and other Battle Droids, Count Dooku, Darth Maul, and Mace Windu could also be neat, but are lower down on my list due to either being less distinctive characters or being relevant to fewer movies.

One thing I haven't seen anyone here mention that'd be awesome is VEHICLES. Sure, most Starfighters and the like would be too large when scaled up to the action figure sets. But imagine Luke, Leia, or a Scout Trooper on a Technic-based Speeder Bike! Or Count Dooku on HIS speeder bike! Or... okay, admittedly, it'd be hard to manage much anything larger than a speeder bike. Maybe a Battle Droid on a STAP? It's too soon to do Rey again, but her speeder might have been cool too... it's a shame that I can't even build one for the existing figure, since her chunky headgear prevents her from being able to be posed correctly on it.