Maxim I

[BOBS Lay-out] Brick Tricks 2016 with Captain Greenhair

Traditionally seen, 2016 starts in Belgium with Brick Tricks in Tielt.

It is a rather small local exposition with a nice atmosphere. 5 years ago, it was the very first event Captain Greenhair participated. And to celebrate it, he came back this year! And he even took the very godfather of fregates, the tutorial and inspiration for most of us!

So it turned out we would be both on the exposition, we agreed to make the very first BoBs collab in history!!!

Too bad we soon discovered we both are Eslandolan... So Corrington and Oleon might be underrepresented...

Anyway, enjoy!!!

Btw, the weekend of 12 & 13th November, the biggest exposition of Belgium takes place, in Antwerp. For this year, we are going for a BOBS Pirate lay-out of 100 square meter!!! We really are going for the biggest pirate lay-out ever! So if you want to be part of this, feel free to send me a message :D :D

24879967805_7c3c73e7dd_c.jpg

24253110153_f8824ec122_c.jpg

24853715856_3c13554cc5_c.jpg

24853717206_b8ee21581c_c.jpg

24786601361_4c8640056a_c.jpg

24762079782_eaf5259cf4_c.jpg

24512377509_1e15b31f0e_c.jpg

24512372979_1acfef0df9_c.jpg

24762128282_ba4de35fa3_c.jpg

24853757596_62ef9bdb6b_c.jpg

24251869714_849cd5dbb1_c.jpg

24253151453_fe46eeccf9_c.jpg

A global picture

24786586711_95b83008cc_c.jpg

I also made some promotion, so maybe we'll get some new members in the future :D

24584514540_c5fddaed5e_c.jpg

Some extra pictures

Enjoy!

(btw, is this a freebuild of both CGH and me or not?)

Corrington will be present on the next event in april (just remember to add me to the colab then :-) )

Just to good to look at, fantastic display!

Very nice looking layout - I hope we will see pictures of the next one too! pirate_blush.gif

Plus, I expect a huge influx of new players now that BoBS has gotten all this marketing! pirate_laugh2.gif

Nice layout you two and I will be more than happy to join you guys in November again! Viva Eslandola Cabrones!

Nice layout !

Maxim , your main vessel is almost ready ! (except the sails...) That's an impressive ship ! Even the "mother of the fregate" pirate_laugh_new.gif seems a bit small in front of it !

Nice to see BoBS is having is first display !

And Viva Eslandola !

Excellent colab and huge a thanks from all of us for your trouble in marketing BoBS! It is nice to see that our members are so passionate, even though they are clearly sailing under the wrong colored flag...!!! At least godfather frigate stays blue (for now).

Nice layout - nothing huge or terribly fancy but effective all the same. Good publicity for BoBS.

Your ship is looking really good.

A 100-square-meter layout will be... insane!!

Your enthusiasm is remarkable.

Awesome! Wish I could be there to see it!

I'm hoping to show a BoBS presence at Denver ComicCon in June!

I was lucky to see this in real Life! Consider me in for Antwerp! (but won't there be a GoH lay-out too?)

Oh that looks awesome, those ships look grand!

100 square meters should be truly epic!

I’m originally from Belgium so I try to visit couple of times a year, maybe I’ll try to come have a look at that.

I'd love to contribute to the BrickMania layout, but isn't that for Belug members only?

Very impressive layout. It's really nice to see all these various MOCs together for one display. The fun scenes, such as the pirate rowing in a tub, are a nice addition as well.

Can't wait to see a 100 square meter BOBS display.

Yeah it was great to be back in Tielt. I think the display turned out quite nicely and for the next we will intensify the collaboration to get even more detail and thought through scenes in there. I will revise the frigate this year as she has deteriorated from moving a lot of times and it is rather dusty at the moment haha! We had a lot of fun with all the other participants and even got a pirate set for taking part in the event. Oh and don't forget the Islander island in the corner was build by my girlfriend.

I hope to see more of you in Antwerp, so get building! pirate_laugh2.gif

Great layout, and nice to know that it is only a hint of the BoBS greatness to come!

I'm almost starting to think about going to Antwerp in November :wink:

Edited by Gideon

Great layout, and nice to know that it is only a hint of the BoBS greatness to come!

I'm almost starting to think about going to Antwerp in November :wink:

Yes, please do so!