Jody Meyer

[O-E02] Data collection prt 2 on Jurrin II

Data collection prt 2 on Jurrin II

Planet: Jurrin II

Tags: Vehicle, Spaceship, Engineering

And so it continues with Mr. Smith collecting data for Octan from planet Jurrin II

24251247483_2ce3eee4b4_k.jpg

24510506649_6c172ed615_c.jpg

24784930431_deb6fb9ef9.jpg

Cool spaceship and nice lights

Now for the sad news:

The outpost last week was on the edge of qualifying as a building (and I was in a good mode). This time, a turret on a cliff is not enough to get the tag. (And it's “Building” not “Engineering”)

Cool spaceship and nice lights

Now for the sad news:

The outpost last week was on the edge of qualifying as a building (and I was in a good mode). This time, a turret on a cliff is not enough to get the tag. (And it's “Building” not “Engineering”)

Engineer - Able to build anything with limited resources, engineers are vital to space exploration. (Build buildings or structures) This would be my job bonus...

Engineer - Able to build anything with limited resources, engineers are vital to space exploration. (Build buildings or structures) This would be my job bonus...

Yes, but the tag you should use to get your Engineer bonus is "Building". See this

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=97540&st=250#entry2327137

I agree with EpsilonEta, this doesn't get the building tag. The building doesn't seem like it took much effort and isn't an important part of the build (it's only shown in one photo, and it's blurry there). Remember:

"When deciding whether a tag should count, the judges will consider how well it fits the descriptions below, how much effort went into depicting it, and how big a part it plays in your build."

I agree with EpsilonEta, this doesn't get the building tag. The building doesn't seem like it took much effort and isn't an important part of the build (it's only shown in one photo, and it's blurry there). Remember:

"When deciding whether a tag should count, the judges will consider how well it fits the descriptions below, how much effort went into depicting it, and how big a part it plays in your build."

Yup, got it, I tried to show more, think I am going to start showing different size slides...I am making a cheat sheet now..

And when you make anoter building, remember to put in the Civil tag too (unles it's a guard tower again) to get your company tech bonus :wink:

Vehicle don't give domination, it's Land vehicle. I usually convert engineering and pilot to their corect tags but I didn't think about this one (and we shoulden't have to). Try to enter corect tags and it become a lot easier for us judges. I don't know what to do about this one now

Edited by EpsilonEta