You Can Get round the black 7l axle by adding a straight connector and shorter black axle. As for the black bushes just 2 are really needed. The 2 14l white flex axles could possibly be subbed with 12l plus white pin connector to give the extra length. As for the orange half beams in the seats they can also be subbed as I am sure upholstery is a matter of choice☺

That just leaves those two 3l white ribbed hoses. I suggest cut them down to size as they are the rarest part I think, although not that expensive.

Edited by Pvdb

The rubber bands weren't in the bsx file or rebrickable. Do you happen to know which three are required?

2 x Small White

1 x Blue - this is the one Blakbird used. I used one of the older style black bands.

Fortunately white connector #4 (32192) is back in production and released in a set this year so hopefully should become less rare again.

Fortunately white connector #4 (32192) is back in production and released in a set this year so hopefully should become less rare again.

in which set? i don't find it.

Edited by Duky

2 x Small White

1 x Blue - this is the one Blakbird used. I used one of the older style black bands.

So the white is the x71 Rubber Belt Small (Round Cross Section) - Approx. 2 x 2 but I am still not sure about the blue one.

Is it the x37 Rubber Belt Medium (Round Cross Section) - Approx. 3 x 3?

I didn't have time to look at the function of the blue band but I saw it was installed spanning the distance of a 1x3 lift arm and connecting to two ball joints. So just not sure if it should be a small as well.

So the white is the x71 Rubber Belt Small (Round Cross Section) - Approx. 2 x 2 but I am still not sure about the blue one.

Is it the x37 Rubber Belt Medium (Round Cross Section) - Approx. 3 x 3?

Yes, that's the one. It just needs to be strong enough to preload the ratchet.

You Can Get round the black 7l axle by adding a straight connector and shorter black axle. As for the black bushes just 2 are really needed. The 2 14l white flex axles could possibly be subbed with 12l plus white pin connector to give the extra length. As for the orange half beams in the seats they can also be subbed as I am sure upholstery is a matter of choice☺

Have you considered amending your model as per your suggestions to exclude these rare parts?

I am not really considering any changes but have absolutely no problem with others making modifications to suit their taste and choices and inventory, and would in fact be interested to see any significant mods that can improve the model further.

I will start working on an RC version of your Creation.

Goal: motorized doors, steering, drive and gear shifting. ^^. I am still working on a way to put all that in that beautiful MOC. ;) I will post pictures in this topic if i ever finish it. :)

I will start working on an RC version of your Creation.

Goal: motorized doors, steering, drive and gear shifting. ^^. I am still working on a way to put all that in that beautiful MOC. ;) I will post pictures in this topic if i ever finish it. :)

Good luck! There is not much room to spare inside the model.

Thanks a lot for your great MOC!

I just finished ordering missing parts on BL... Can't wait for them to arrive!

Thanks for this amazing MOC :sweet:

I'm starting sourcing all the parts too...but I will take my time to do so, since I want to build 42056 first :classic:

Superb model.

Maybe asked before, but is it in the same scale as the 42056 Porsche(1:8)?

Thanks.

Superb model.

Maybe asked before, but is it in the same scale as the 42056 Porsche(1:8)?

Thanks.

I pretty sure it is smaller at 1:10

Congratulations Paul on this amazing build being featured in this months Blocks Magazine.

Update:

After about 10 days BLing parts, I'm currently building this beauty...

I'm at page 43/170 of BI... And I already spent over 4 hours building!

This is, by far, the most complex and "dense" model I ever built... And I built many flagships and MOCs (including NK Predator)...

Kudos to PvdB for designing it and to Blackbird for the excellent work on BI.

Thanks a ton to pvdb and Blakbird. Just bought the instructions and am ordering parts to build. Such a great lookinMG build!

71f7a3f9gw1f3tsloq73uj20zk0qoguy.jpg

Currently on this stage.

One question.

Are front wheels lower than rear wheels horizontally? Is it normal?

normally the wheels are even so the car is level but the front have a caster angle so as they are pushed up they go backwards to help at high speeds.

also sorry if you already knew what a caster angle was :sceptic: