I'm so happy to see instructions for this.. Thank you Blakbird and Pvdb.... I can not wait to see the gearbox structure and doors mechanism

Is there already a partlist available (so I can collect the parts), or only when the instruction is ready?

Hello I would like to ask whether the instructions and parts list for LEGO model Koenigsegg One1 well thank you :classic:

Where can I get partlista and instructions for Koenigsegg ? Please thank Pvdb

Don't worry folks, instructions are coming soon!

Just waiting for the instructions to be put up on MocPlans it was all submitted last week. Then rebrickable will finalise and publish. In the meantime I will see if I can sort out a temporary link to the parts list.

Just waiting for the instructions to be put up on MocPlans it was all submitted last week. Then rebrickable will finalise and publish. In the meantime I will see if I can sort out a temporary link to the parts list.

It has already done a list of parts if so this would send it to me via email ?

Rab because I'd already Zhan works.

Impressive supecar. :classic::thumbup: I've got 95% of parts, but others 5% are rare and very expensive. :sceptic:

Looks great. Will there be a parts list on Rebrickable? I have no idea how to use BrickStore. :(

Looks great. Will there be a parts list on Rebrickable? I have no idea how to use BrickStore. :(

It's pretty easy!

1. Download Brickstore.
  2. Open File.

Impressive supecar. :classic::thumbup: I've got 95% of parts, but others 5% are rare and very expensive. :sceptic:

There are a few rare pieces which I am having a bit of trouble with. It also sucks when you are paying over a $1 for a 5c part (Black bushing).

I may have to cut a black 8L axle.... yikes!

The black 7L axles are very rare and appear in the strakes for the rear spoiler so it is rather important that they be black. Cutting a longer axle down to size is certainly a viable option. The black bushings could be gray, of course, it just wouldn't look as good. Some of the white flex axle lengths are also rare.