For those who have asked, The CAD is coming on slowly but surely. Thanks to Brunojj1 I may have a collaboration to help make proper instructions.

I also volunteer to help with instructions. Just let me know what you need. The model deserves it!

Good to hear instructions are still moving along. Were instructions for pvdb's McLaren F1 ever finished? I'd love to get my hands on that one as well.

...Were instructions for pvdb's McLaren F1 ever finished?...

Over to you Paul :laugh:

Hi Blakbird - thanks for your offer to help. I will definitely take you up on that.

I have done the vast majority of the CAD work now, should be finished in the next week or so, I will let you know when I have reached that point.

With regards to the MacLaren - I have a CAD file for it that can be shared, but have never got round to making proper instructions.

PVDB - great Koenisgsegg, my favourite ... you can contact with the designer of this original car - maybe he will order a one copy - as I've done with my KingGulf dragster bike for Ian King ;)

With regards to the MacLaren - I have a CAD file for it that can be shared, but have never got round to making proper instructions.

Once I have enough forum experience to send a private message, I'll hit you up for that McLaren CAD. The F1 is hands down my favorite car of all time so I HAVE to build it!

Finally, the CAD is done, well at least the Draft pre checks version.

It has been an epic job especially with all of the curves and angles.

koenigsegg_one-1_2.jpgkoenigsegg_one-1_3.jpg

Render complete:

640x360.jpg

While I was at it, I decided to go ahead and build this thing:

800x532.jpg

800x532.jpg

800x532.jpg

800x532.jpg

Don't worry folks, instructions are coming soon!

So nice! Any possibility for a BOM, so that we can start ordering parts?

Great creation!

Great pics, Blakbird. Indeed it looks awesome. What are your initial thoughts about it?

Great pics, Blakbird. Indeed it looks awesome. What are your initial thoughts about it?

It is an incredible model. Not only does it look good, but the accuracy of the functionality is excellent. The ratcheting sequential gearbox is unique, and the suspension geometry is really interesting.

I forgot write here but not read more than once, the best thing I can say is that I will built it to learn.

So nice! Any possibility for a BOM, so that we can start ordering parts?

Great creation!

Agreed. A BOM would be nice at this point, because apparently instructions are being made. I guess until one is available we can at least spitball and pick up what we see in the pics and renders......

I normally just hang around the Star Wars forum, but this moc is incredible. It never ceases to amaze me what people can create with Lego.

wow - time to hit bricklink again. Thanks for sharing Pvdb - you have an amazing technical talent and eye for detail. I really look forward to being able to realise your magic.

This is pure EPIC!!! not only a perfect Technic edition of real car, but also the paddle shift is interesting. Now I am really looking forward how Lego did this in the new upcoming Porsche.

The body lines are just perfect and the color is also good looking. You did a fantastic job also on the CAD version. I know how difficult it is to do this. And of course Blakbird already build it. Can't blame him :laugh:

You will also be pleased to know that Blakbird has done a nice job on the instructions. Just done the final QA and very very soon they will be available.