I'm grean with envy.

Anyway, that's an awesome car model. I don't remember if I said it already, but you are my favourite Lego car builder.

I only miss the adjustable rear spoiler/wing :wink:

Thanks to all for the kind comments and constructive criticisms. Regarding the high roof - it is a slight departure from reality. If I find a way, I may address that in future if I find the time.

I only miss the adjustable rear spoiler/wing :wink: [/Quote]

Regarding the issue of the adjustable rear wing, just like the real car this one is adaptive and changes angle. It is held in place by friction pins. Unfortunately though it has to rely on finger pressure rather than air pressure to change angle.

Edited by Pvdb

awesome built car, the design is spot on and the mechanics are top notch, especially for this scale.

Been away for awhile and it looks like I have missed some great car MOCs. This one in particular is a pretty looking model. Wow. Perhaps a bit stubby from the side view, but that could just be my monitor. Interested to see how this new gearbox design works. Looks like a lot of gears. I see people commenting on this paddle shift mechanism, but the opening post says the paddles are purely aesthetic. I am confused. :wacko:

The paddles at the steering wheel are aesthetic. The functional ones are on the dash or hood somewhere reachable.

There are some MOCs recently that would deserve to be Front Paged, Jim is too busy I guess.

The paddles at the steering wheel are aesthetic. The functional ones are on the dash or hood somewhere reachable.

Ok. I was confused because he said they were aesthetic but says they are connected and has lines pointing to them on the steering column labeling them and someone else mentioned about functioning paddle shifters. But they didn't really look functional as the thin liftarm is only catching 1/2 a stud.for the paddle and the mechanism schematic doesn't appear that they do anything.

Nice car, but I still have my focus on the door mechanism, over the other details. Brilliant...just brilliant! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice car, but I still have my focus on the door mechanism, over the other details. Brilliant...just brilliant! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am interested in seeing that too. There was a new hot rod type car from crowkillers I had seen on facebook that was also implementing the little turntables into the doors. I watched the video for it, but still don't quite understand how it worked. :blush:

Do you have any future plans for instructions for this Koenisgsegg?

Great to see this beauty finished. All the hard work has truly paid off. Very clever (and still playable) paddle shifters. :wub:

I do have to agree with the others on the roof though, it is just that little bit too high. But I know how hard it is to follow all the lines of the original (I am pretty sure I couldn't have done it any better).

Enjoy the moment (and start thinking about your next project :wink: )

Or this newer video (poor quality shot with my phone just now)

https://vimeo.com/154623743

Do you have to press those shifters to change the gears on this car?

Or can you change the gears from the remote control?

I am also extremely interested in the door mechanism...

If you have a chance a quick video of that would be great :classic:

...and start thinking about your next project...

A Kia Sedona perhaps? Maybe in black :laugh:

@Meatman: on Crowkiller's hotrod there is a simple push rod mechanism, with linear movement.

Pvdb achieved a more sofisticated mechanism, where 3 directional movement happens in the same time. It is better to see in the WIP topic, and hopefully in a video soon. :classic: