I will continue with my presentation of spectacular Eslandolean buildings in Pontelli:

Little Shop of Fish

800x565.jpg

800x599.jpg

Although this is such a huge MOC you will find no additional pics on flickr... :pir-grin:

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Simple, but it looks great! The large prefab piece works perfectly and that roof technique is always good! :thumbup:

It's small but charming. That juniors panel has become quite popular since this started (at least 3 MOCs now) which is fine by me. It has a very neat clean look overall and the roof is lovely once more. Overall it seems pretty realistic for that time. :classic:

But that is some seriously red hair! :pir-laugh:

Simple, but well done. My favourite part is how well it sticks to the style of your house in the middle of Pontelli.

A very nice mini MOC! And as always nice roof. I find this technic the best amongst all others. Round bricks double really well as roof tiles.

Nice little shop !

And good use of this junior piece !

The roof is well done too.

Overall a great little build !

Great use of that wall panel Captain B, and - as everyone else mentioned! - that roof technique is still awesome! pir_laugh2.gif Don't forget to register your free-builds with the free-build form pirate_wink.gif

Simple, but it looks great! The large prefab piece works perfectly and that roof technique is always good! :thumbup:

Thanks - until then I did not know what to do with the prefab piece.

It's small but charming. That juniors panel has become quite popular since this started (at least 3 MOCs now) which is fine by me. It has a very neat clean look overall and the roof is lovely once more. Overall it seems pretty realistic for that time. :classic:

But that is some seriously red hair! :pir-laugh:

pirate_classic.gif I have forgotten where the hair is coming from.

That's sweet!

pirate_satisfied.gif

Simple, but well done. My favourite part is how well it sticks to the style of your house in the middle of Pontelli.

Well spotted, I have in mind that my houses should somehow fit together.

Neat use of the Junior's piece.

The Junior's set was actually great.

A very nice mini MOC! And as always nice roof. I find this technic the best amongst all others. Round bricks double really well as roof tiles.

pirate_laugh2.gif Yes, that roof technique looks good ... but needs a lot of bricks (well, not in this case).

Nice little shop !

And good use of this junior piece !

The roof is well done too.

Overall a great little build !

Thank you!

Great use of that wall panel Captain B, and - as everyone else mentioned! - that roof technique is still awesome! pir_laugh2.gif Don't forget to register your free-builds with the free-build form pirate_wink.gif

Thanks. Oh, the administration.

I thought it was enough to mention them in the freebuild post.

But of course, they are doing the double-entry bookkeeping... pirate_cry4.gif

A nice little shop indeed! I would think this is the absolute minimum for what you can build and still give it sufficient details to stand out - well, in fact I thought it would have to be larger, but you pulled it off in this size.

Well done.