ncx

Fairground Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Good to se that it was sold out so quickly. Must mean that it’s popular. Hopefully that encourages Lego to make similar sets in the future.

Posted (edited)

Went to purchase mine today and now sold out.....Gutted. Will add it to my theme park but don’t know where yet. Might even put it into my actual town in a corner.

Edited by emm

5 hours ago, jus1973 said:

I’m having the same issue here in Switzerland.  I’m thinking someone has forgot to press a button somewhere.  Grr.  

Me too, up until late last night (this morning) and finally had someone on the phone at 09:00, telling me it would be released at 10:00.. ordered at 10:02 Swiss time and now sold out as well..

Will definitely need to enlarge my theme park area and see how it goes next to the "previous" haunted house ;)

Mine is destined to go in my theme park as well, but replacing the Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion. I might keep some of the "actors" from that set, to populate the new and improved attraction.

The Haunted House from the Monster Fighters theme is somewhere else in my city, fulfilling the role of an actual haunted mansion inhabited by Lord Vampyre and cohorts.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It doesn’t seem to be available to add to bag yet. Maybe it’ll be up for purchase at around 8 AM EST like some sets. I’m annoyed but I’m gonna go to bed and try to get it in the morning, hopefully it doesn’t sell out quickly. 

Well, finally got it ordered..after waiting on the phone for about 45 minutes. :look: since i still wasn’t able to add it to bag. During the call, deep in, it finally showed up(about 8:30AM)...but I stuck it out! Good to go. Now the possibly extra long, excruciating wait....the usual week makes me crazy impatient, no telling what this will do. :tongue: 

Edited by Vindicare

4 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Well, finally got it ordered..after waiting on the phone for about 45 minutes. :look: since i still wasn’t able to add it to bag. During the call, deep in, it finally showed up(about 8:30AM)...but I stuck it out! Good to go. Now the possibly extra long, excruciating wait....the usual week makes me crazy impatient, no telling what this will do. :tongue: 

Glad to hear you got it! I got my order in at 8:55 AM but North America seems to have enough of these sets in stock. I have such a backlog of sets to build going back to March and I prefer to build smallest to largest, so I probably won’t get to the Haunted House for another few weeks.