ncx

Fairground Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Just now, sebitsena said:

Anything new about fairground sets for 2017?

See:

On 5/16/2016 at 4:21 PM, Tragic Banjo said:

I'm fine with the fairground theme taking a year off - my wallet could use the break! Looks like that carousel is likely to turn up next summer, then. (If it's true that a carousel is coming.)

On February 27, 2017 at 3:06 PM, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Has anyone heard anything new regarding the new set?

June 1st!

I there is lots of side stalls, like candyfloss, hook a duck, coconut shy, that can all be packed away because I think that was a really good selling feature for the first one.  

Thank you very much for this information, Tragic Banjo! :classic:

I'm so glad to hear that TLG didn't cancel the FG theme, but that it's going on. I'm really looking forward to seeing pics (hopefully soon) and then to finally get that set! :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Kjellevirus said:

Finally! Is that the date they will show it to us? Or is that already the release date?

I bet that it's the release date. But I really do hope that pics will show up at the latest in mid May. Maybe there's an early access to VIPs, too?

2 hours ago, LegoDakin said:

I there is lots of side stalls, like candyfloss, hook a duck, coconut shy, that can all be packed away because I think that was a really good selling feature for the first one.  

I, too, am hoping that some of these things will be included. And of course it would even be very nice to have a truck on which some of these things fit.

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

WOW ..so excited heard about a new Fairground theme set coming out..

can't wait to know more about this..i hope its a Roller Coaster set :wub:

Edited by Fabz_Lego

1 hour ago, Fabz_Lego said:

WOW ..so excited heard about a new Fairground theme set coming out..

can't wait to know more about this..i hope its a Roller Coaster set :wub:

It's probably going to be a carousel, there were rumors last year about it coming out this year. 

I do hope they make a roller coaster some day though.

I really hope this is true. I missed out on the first one - still in my dark ages. 

I'm glad LEGO didn't cancel the line. I think they just took the year off because they had the Friends sets available last year. I'm hoping they sold well enough that it helped LEGO decide to keep this line going for awhile. 

Just now, Soupperson1 said:

Hopefully the horses from the WV carousel will come back! I can't wait for this set! :D

I hope its an entirely new set like they did with the Ferris Wheel.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

I really hope this is true. I missed out on the first one - still in my dark ages. 

I'm glad LEGO didn't cancel the line. I think they just took the year off because they had the Friends sets available last year. I'm hoping they sold well enough that it helped LEGO decide to keep this line going for awhile. 

Exactly the same for me.

10196 re-release, new carousel or a new set, i will buy it anyway ;) I hope we will see pictures soon!

This sounds amazing, just leaves me in a dilemma now though...

My birthday next month, was going to get Assembly Square but I have the mixer and the Ferris Wheel, what to do???

June 1st is indeed the release date. No VIP early access as far as I know, and I also don't know when it will be officially announced. I'm assuming it'll be soon, since it's likely to be pictured on the June calendar.

Can"t wait!!! It's been a long time... The wait is almost over! If it's the same price point as the Ferris wheel or the Mixer.. It's going to be a 1700-2000 piece set?