Scluchtbacksteinfan

Captain america Civil fourth set march 20 - may 5

I'm not much of a marvel fan but One of my close friends also a inside for me for lego has told me about the fourth captain america civil war set, toys R us exclusive in America, Germany, England, Australia, Canada, south east Asian countries and most European countries and more. (I talked to a Lego/toy collector friend and was advised to post the Rumor/ news here (another friend but from England).

Set includes:

. Iron man mk XLVI - broken helmet and black eyed face. (same face as the one from the new poly-bag)

. Captain America, masked - (not the same as age of ultron one) scratched shield

. Black panther - unmasked

. Ant-man - minifigure scale

. Spider-man - messy black webbing with lighter red then usual and darker blue then usual

. Baron von Zemo - purple head

. unknown red bigfig - (most likely a red hulk)

. Hawkeye - he is tied up on a structure, appears to be captured.

The set is supposedly meant to be a play-set with no vehicles, priced around $130 -$150 USD

There is also a rumor which is supposed to have a 5th set coming out in may (because of spoilers for the movie), which includes and highlights scarlet which and vision.

Bucky, falcon, war- machine, black widow, crossbones and some others do not appear in these sets.

post-154402-0-17200100-1454624161.png

Edited by Scluchtbacksteinfan

Sounds like they might be making stuff up. For one, the creators have said Zemo is going to be completely different from his comic counterpart and won't wear a costume or mask, so the minifig having a purple mask already sounds suspect.

And while they could be lying, the film's directors have said Red Hulk is not in the movie.

Yes i saw that on a video posted by comicbookcast2 that baron von zemo wouldn't be wearing a mask, but what i was told is that he has a purple head which could something with purple skin but really unsure about that.

I personally can not confirm this set as a whole, at least not currently at this point in time, but i very much trust that this is true but i can confirm parts about it. Spider man will have a much lighter red and darker blue with a messy webbing style nothing like seen before, hawk-eye's suit is getting closer and closer to a traditional one, there is a bigfig in the set, captain Americas shield is scratched, black panther is unmasked, baron zemo has a purple head, Ant-man will be minifigure scale and iron man has a broken helmet. pretty much everything said before but the play set is mostly unknown besides hawk eye is tied to a structure and appears to be the main focus of the set.

I'm not really believing it till pics. Sorry, an unknown source is an unknown source.

This would be the first confirmed info on a Red Hulk, if true.

mate $130- $150 for USA wow that's expensive, are you sure your friend didn't say Australian not American because That's more an Australian price then American. Some sets that Americans can buy for $80 we pay $120 - $130 for the same thing.

Edited by Legofandownunder

I'm not too sure but that could very well be the Australian pricing and the inclusion of 7 mini figures and 1 big fig is i'm guessing what would make this set a more expensive one but it seems lego is trying something with giving more mini figures and less play features in some sets. The superheros airport battle set includes 6 figures and a giant man and an ant man so that's seven characters in one set so this has around the same amount.

Edited by Scluchtbacksteinfan

How would they do a broken iron man mask?

Printing?? Leave the helmet with no mask?? New piece??

How would they do a broken iron man mask?

Well that part is unknown to me yet of how that will be portrayed, but the helmet will still be wearable but i'm guessing will have a damaged look to it with a hole or two on it.

The grammar in this post has made me lose a good percentage of my vision. (Edit: I apologize, Scluchtbacksteinfan, for being insensitive to your ESL status. I was attempting to be humorous. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have about how the forum works and welcome to the site. I hope you have a nice time here.) This information should be posted in and can be discussed in the Marvel rumors thread...assuming we have one. :look:

EDIT: We do. Discuss new set rumors here please. Thank you.