Sign in to follow this  
CelesAurivern

[COR - Ch1 Cat A] The Mahanuhakepepepulupalo Tribe

This is a scene from Lenny's adventure from the island; a meeting with the chieftain of the local tribe.

I haven't gotten to this part in the main thread yet, as I thought of building some in-between story scenes from the peeping tom incident up to this scene.

Protocols dictate that due respect is to be shown to the sovereign of another nation.

Scene006-001.jpg

Scene006-003.jpg

Scene006-002.jpg

Scene006-004.jpg

That's a fine setting. The statue is unique, the trees framing it are nice and I like the throne. The various minifigs are nice, and it's funny how this time the woman is peeking at them.

The flash is a bit harsh in a few of the pics but besides that this is a good build and a nice challenge entry.

I need to get a table lamp or something for lighting. Pics turn out fuzzy when I take without flash.

I guess it does sorta look like Stitch, but the inspiration is actually a kuwagata beetle :p

That's a nice scene you've built there. It really has a classic pirates feel to it (probably due to all the classic natives pirate_tong.gif). The lime green grass looks a little too uniform, but I think that can be easily broken up with some rocks or additional plates.