Sign in to follow this  
muhammed4060

First Post. Nexo Knight scene with the MOC, "Merlok's Armory&#

Just joined the forum today.I am a 21 year old college senior (Computer Science) and I just got back into Lego. I have been loving the new Nexo Knight theme, gives me a real He-man/Warhammer vibe, which I can dig. I thought I'd share my current setup, what do you guys think? I would love some feedback and suggestions.

http://imgur.com/a/CD3iU

Just spent a good hour trying to embed the images with Flickr (site has changed since tutorial was posted:/ ) and Brickshelf never sent me an activation email, so apologies for that.

Edited by muhammed4060

Thats incredible. Love the hover horse pad and the sheer scale of the extended fortrex and not to mention the massive shield wall display.

Amazing work.

That's an awesome layout. The armory and shield inlay display areas are very nicely done. And I was hoping someone would make a hover horse landing pad area for the Fortrex. Would you mind if I take inspiration from your design when making my own?

Cool scene - I just picked up my first few Nexo Knights sets, and they're a lot of fun!

Flickr is a pain - the way I do it (and someone else might have a faster way) is like this:

-click the download arrow on the lower right of the photo, and select "view all sizes"

-when you've picked the image size you want, right click on the image and select "open image in new tab"

-copy/paste the image URL into the image box on Eurobricks (the box that pops up when you click the image button)

Hope that made sense - welcome to Eurobricks!

Thanks for all the feedback guy! Looking though here, you guys really take your MOCs to the next level. So positive feedback from you guys really means something

That's an awesome layout. The armory and shield inlay display areas are very nicely done. And I was hoping someone would make a hover horse landing pad area for the Fortrex. Would you mind if I take inspiration from your design when making my own?

Only if you post pictures! Haha

But seriously feel free, most of it if from an extra fortrex and the last classic castle.

This is nice! Not really into Nexo Knights, but this reminds people why a lot are interested in this theme!