This new App. is it just for buwizz?  and not Sbrick ? because i cant find my Sbricks with it (ver 0.8) controller 2

No, it's also for Power Functions (if your device has infrared) and SBrick. The problem may be with your device, as all the ones I tested can find my SBricks, except my Shield K1 tablet.

9 hours ago, mortil said:

This new App. is it just for buwizz?  and not Sbrick ? because i cant find my Sbricks with it (ver 0.8) controller 2

No it is for SBrick as well. Others have also reported that their SBricks can't be found during scanning. I'm looking into the issue...

The strange thing is that, on my Shield K1, SBrickController can find my SBricks, but neither BC1 nor BC2 (version 0.8) can. All the other devices I tested worked fine with BC2.

5 hours ago, AVCampos said:

The strange thing is that, on my Shield K1, SBrickController can find my SBricks, but neither BC1 nor BC2 (version 0.8) can. All the other devices I tested worked fine with BC2.

I can find them in SBrickController also but not in the new app.   But i think imurvai does a awesome job with the  apps

8 minutes ago, mortil said:

I can find them in SBrickController also but not in the new app.   But i think imurvai does a awesome job with the  apps

In the meantime I found a tiny little difference how SBrickController and BrickController identify the SBrick, so I'll try to fix the SBrick connection issue in the next release...

Hi imurvai

i just tested your BrickController2 0.9 with my iphone and BuWizz 2.0. i tried it with my Controller steelseries stratus! It works really really good!!! My BuWizz config is ch1 = L-motor, ch2 = L-motor, ch3 = servo and ch4 = lights.

everything can be controlled. I had to invert the channels for the motors and servo.

You did a very good job!!!!

Friedl

19 hours ago, FriedlS said:

i just tested your BrickController2 0.9 with my iphone and BuWizz 2.0. i tried it with my Controller steelseries stratus! It works really really good!!! My BuWizz config is ch1 = L-motor, ch2 = L-motor, ch3 = servo and ch4 = lights.

everything can be controlled. I had to invert the channels for the motors and servo.

You did a very good job!!!!

Friedl

Thanks!
Did you experience the output swapping between channel 1-2 and 3-4?

18 hours ago, Toni-23 said:

Hi imurvai
BrickController 2 works very good

thank you!

Cool crawler what you created! And great video!

No i didn‘t. 

I put ch1 and ch2 on the controller x,  ch3 on controller y and ch4 on button a

31 minutes ago, Strzalka said:

Hello @imurvai does your app works with Gamesir T1D? 

Hi, According to this guide it should work with Android devices with a little trick, but personally I don't have any experience with this controller.

My V20 finally received the official update to Android 8.0, and I'm happy to report that BC2 still works fine (at least with PUp). :thumbup:

I know it's far from an important feature, but would it be possible to control the PUp hub's LED colour from the app, treating it as a third output? It'd be quite nifty.

Also, do you prefer to receive feedback through this topic or via Play Store?

20 hours ago, AVCampos said:

My V20 finally received the official update to Android 8.0, and I'm happy to report that BC2 still works fine (at least with PUp). :thumbup:

I know it's far from an important feature, but would it be possible to control the PUp hub's LED colour from the app, treating it as a third output? It'd be quite nifty.

Also, do you prefer to receive feedback through this topic or via Play Store?

Hi, the led as 3rd output is a good idea. I'll think about how I can do it.
For the feedbacks: it doesn't really matter for me, it's ok either here in the topic or you can PM me and the Play Store is also OK.

Yeah, I guess it'd be harder to implement from a UI perspective than a technical one. Have a button, when pressed, turn on (assuming the LED can be turned off) in a colour pre-configured in the profile? Have it change colour depending on the value of the analogue axis (this would be cool when the same control is also assigned to a motor, to graphically show power)? Have a button cycle amongst the colours for each press?

Also, I confirm that SBrick operation also works smooth. I didn't have any PF receiver on hand to test IR, but, since PUp and SBrick work, I don't believe it should pose any problems. I don't have any BuWizz to test.