7 minutes ago, Appie said:

I use this app with 1 of my MOCs with this hub and noticed similar issues trying to calibrate a medium lineair motor (# 88008, not the basic PUp M-motor, but the 6x4 studs on top which afaik can be used as a servo, unlike the basic M-motor). Until now I thought it was in the motor not working with the software, but perhaps it's something with the hub, since you have the same issue with a L-motor. I could test it later with Technic hub like you, but what I did notice with the M-motor is that it can do angles perfectly when I set the motor as "steppermotor" instead of as a "servo motor" in the brickcontroller 2 app settings. Once I set it as a servo it would turn further to the right than the left for example (similar to your video). Maybe it's a little bug in imurvai's great software or there's another issue which he simply can't fix due to Lego's stuff? So far I settled on using the "steppermotor" setting.

Thanks for info. I should check this option - maybe this hub needs specific settings for the motors while the new one doesn't.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, AVCampos said:

If it doesn't have a hardware selector to switch between iOS and Android, I don't know what button combinations to use. Its product page has a downloadable manual, maybe it shows there how to switch?

At what point I should try different modes  (combination of differenrt buttons on ipega 9156) as I can see the ipega 9156 in my bluetooth devices. BC2 can see my Buwizz and the sliders in BC2 respond to motor movements.

To test your controller's modes, you should use BC2's "Controller" screen, not "Device".

On 9/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, AVCampos said:

To test your controller's modes, you should use BC2's "Controller" screen, not "Device".

I have tried in Controller menu all sorts of combinations but nothing worked. I tried my friend's xbox controller and it did work with BC2.

The SPIKE hub, when running the MINDSTORMS firmware, can already be controlled from a gamepad.

20 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Hi, will your app every support the spike prime?

Hi,

I don't have any spike prime device so I can't promise I'll add support for it.