7 minutes ago, Appie said:

I use this app with 1 of my MOCs with this hub and noticed similar issues trying to calibrate a medium lineair motor (# 88008, not the basic PUp M-motor, but the 6x4 studs on top which afaik can be used as a servo, unlike the basic M-motor). Until now I thought it was in the motor not working with the software, but perhaps it's something with the hub, since you have the same issue with a L-motor. I could test it later with Technic hub like you, but what I did notice with the M-motor is that it can do angles perfectly when I set the motor as "steppermotor" instead of as a "servo motor" in the brickcontroller 2 app settings. Once I set it as a servo it would turn further to the right than the left for example (similar to your video). Maybe it's a little bug in imurvai's great software or there's another issue which he simply can't fix due to Lego's stuff? So far I settled on using the "steppermotor" setting.

Thanks for info. I should check this option - maybe this hub needs specific settings for the motors while the new one doesn't.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:47 PM, AVCampos said:

If it doesn't have a hardware selector to switch between iOS and Android, I don't know what button combinations to use. Its product page has a downloadable manual, maybe it shows there how to switch?

At what point I should try different modes  (combination of differenrt buttons on ipega 9156) as I can see the ipega 9156 in my bluetooth devices. BC2 can see my Buwizz and the sliders in BC2 respond to motor movements.

On 9/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, AVCampos said:

To test your controller's modes, you should use BC2's "Controller" screen, not "Device".

I have tried in Controller menu all sorts of combinations but nothing worked. I tried my friend's xbox controller and it did work with BC2.

20 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Hi, will your app every support the spike prime?

Hi,

I don't have any spike prime device so I can't promise I'll add support for it.

Hi,

BrickController2 version 2.9 has been released for iOS.

Changelog:

- Basic BuWizz 3 support (only normal mode for PU motors yet).
- Profile load/save from/to local folder.
- Minor fixes.

The Android version is under review at the moment so should be available shortly.

Happy playing!

2 hours ago, imurvai said:

- Profile load/save from/to local folder.

Woo, thank you very much! It has been a hassle in the past to manually replicate my profiles for my devices, this'll save me a lot of work. :thumbup:

Hi,

BrickController2 2.9 has been released for Android too.

Changelog (basically the same):

- Profile load/save from/to local folder (unfortunately doesn't work on Android 10 and 11 due to changes in folder policies).
- Minor fixes.

Happy playing!

On 10/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, imurvai said:

Hi,

- Profile load/save from/to local folder (unfortunately doesn't work on Android 10 and 11 due to changes in folder policies).
- Minor fixes.

Happy playing!

thank you! your app really saves the product "buwizz".. shame in my view that their overprices revenues do not benefit you..

On 10/25/2021 at 9:07 AM, imurvai said:

Hi,

- Minor fixes.

Happy playing!

Does this mean you will implement a servo function for PU outputs on a BW 3?

Edited by Odinkuijpers

18 hours ago, Odinkuijpers said:

Does this mean you will implement a servo function for PU outputs on a BW 3?

Well, it's hard to tell if I can properly implent it without having a physical unit. But you can still use the PF servo.

3 hours ago, imurvai said:

Well, it's hard to tell if I can properly implent it without having a physical unit. But you can still use the PF servo.

Oh, I didn't realize you didn't own one yourself. Hope you will get one and some day to get around to working on servo mode implementation on PU ports.

In any case, many thanks for the fantastic work you do with your app.

Okay, is there a way we can set up a crowd funding page or something so that we can support Imurvai with this, he gives the app away for free, so he should not have to purchase controllers so that he can test them, I'd love for support of circuit cubes as well as buwizz 3, and would definitely be willing to put something towards the costs of development, and I'm sure there would be others as well. This is the best app there is to control your MOCs as it's the only one that supports multiple controllers.

23 minutes ago, Oldlegonerd said:

Okay, is there a way we can set up a crowd funding page or something so that we can support Imurvai with this, he gives the app away for free, so he should not have to purchase controllers so that he can test them, I'd love for support of circuit cubes as well as buwizz 3, and would definitely be willing to put something towards the costs of development, and I'm sure there would be others as well. This is the best app there is to control your MOCs as it's the only one that supports multiple controllers.

Yeah, the potential added functionality would definitely be worth the spread costs between users.

I do have to wonder whether it would be good business practice for either of those companies to provide him with their product for free in order to add it to the app. The small cost to them would seemingly be earned back easily through the added potential for the product.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:07 AM, imurvai said:

Can you help me with this? I looked in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.scn.BrickController2 and its subfolders, and couldn't find my profiles (which were created in a previous version of the app), or any files for that matter.

I'm running Android 8.0.0 on my phone, so the folder policies shouldn't be an issue.

5 hours ago, WW Bricks Studio said:

Hi all,

Here to share my 42083 BuWizz 3+ BuWizz Buggy motor+ PU L motor video, and sure, controlled by BrickController2 App+PS4 gamepad!

How come the lights on the bw brick are blinking red-green?

May I ask if there is any update on the "use PU motors as servos with BC2 app" topic? That would indeed by the best solution around the whole PU/buwizz/gamepad scenario.. *dream* :-)

On 11/19/2021 at 6:21 PM, Odinkuijpers said:

How come the lights on the bw brick are blinking red-green?

It means that the battery is low. 

On 9/8/2021 at 9:38 AM, imurvai said:

Hi, the controller modes can be changed on the controller itself somehow (if it supports multiple modes), but the way how it can be changed depends on the actual model.

Basically any bluetooth controller is suitable that can be paired with your Android phone. For iOS 13+ PS4 or XBox One controllers OK.

if i buy a controller thats ment for ps4 and i has bluetooth will that work?

because ps4 controllers are expensive 

Any BT controller that works with Android apps should work with BC2. Just to be sure, you can ask someone with a PS4 controller to lend it to you for a few minutes, and then try out BC2's controller test feature.

But, if you intend to buy a controller specifically for BC2, it doesn't have to be an expensive PS4 gamepad: any generic one should do.

Hi.

Im using BC2 for the first time with my BuWizz 2.0. There’s a glitch where whatever forward/reverse button setup I have, my BuWizz when in Ludicrous can not go reverse, when I reverse in ludicrous, the BuWizz shuts off and I have to always reach for my phone and switch to fast and back to ludicrous to turn the BuWizz back on.  Is there a way to solve this? I use the BuWizz app to go from forward to reverse in ludicrous and its perfectly fine. Maybe BC2 prevents Ludicrous mode from switching motors from clockwise to counter clockwise or the other way around.

Thanks

Edited by StudWorks