On 6/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, msk6003 said:

Is thare possable setup for tracked vehicle to controll use only one analog stick?

Hi, yes it's possible. Assign the to motors to the same direction for the Y axis and the opposite direction for the X axis and the app will do the rest like this:

The video was taken on my previous app, but the functionality is the same in BC2 too.

Hi Imurvai,

Thanks a lot for your app. You add sequence like in Sbrick app and it's one of feature that I was waiting for in brickcontroler, not tried yet but good job!
I agree, multiple controllers will be very handy in exhibitions, we will be able to operate multiple MOC with one phone.
I have another idea, when you will have time of course, could you add combo controller button assignment? The idea is to use joystick (analog) for several motors (more than 4) in one MOC.
For example if I keep R1 press + left joystick it controls other motors than just use left joystick. Thanks to this feature we can have more than 4 motors on analog inputs.
Another case, we will be able to control several MOC with one controller, moreover Lego hub enter in sleep mode in few seconds if they are not connected, so we won't have to click on hubs to wake them up
Thank in advance if you can add this feature!

On 6/15/2020 at 2:11 AM, imurvai said:

Hi, yes it's possible. Assign the to motors to the same direction for the Y axis and the opposite direction for the X axis and the app will do the rest like this:

The video was taken on my previous app, but the functionality is the same in BC2 too.

Thanks!

Dear friends, 

I have two buwizz units i can control them both at the same time with my huawei mate 20 lite phone. However i can connect two buwizz units at the same time with bc2 app. I have tried to connect each of them seperately yes that's works fine but i cant connect them both at the same time. The point i dont understand is i am able to connect via buwizz app to two buwizz units. So my phones capacity is enough i guess. I kindly request your help.

Best regards

Kerim Atay

On 6/12/2020 at 8:12 PM, kbalage said:

Actually the acceleration is different with the two apps, the top speed is similar. 

Dear Rb

Which apps acceleration is better please say it s bc2

13 minutes ago, Buwizzeverything said:

Which apps acceleration is better please say it s bc2

I was referring to the Rally Car there - the stock Control+ profile has a virtual gearbox that shifts slowly in Automatic mode, therefore the acceleration of the car is very poor. With BC2 there's no such virtual limitation so the car can accelerate at 100% any time.

4 minutes ago, kbalage said:

I was referring to the Rally Car there - the stock Control+ profile has a virtual gearbox that shifts slowly in Automatic mode, therefore the acceleration of the car is very poor. With BC2 there's no such virtual limitation so the car can accelerate at 100% any time.

Thank you very much for the enlightenment. I trust to bc2 and it s a gift for all lego lovers. I have some issues however to connect two buwizz at the same time (

On 6/14/2020 at 7:11 PM, imurvai said:

@imurvai Is it possible to program brickcontroller to add model photos to profiles?

On 6/24/2020 at 6:35 PM, eric trax said:

@imurvai Is it possible to program brickcontroller to add model photos to profiles?

Hi, it's not possible, sorry.

Hello, @imurvai ! First of all, many thanks for such an amazing application! Very convenient to use and flexible to configure! I have only two questions.

1. Why is the minimum timeout that can be set in sequences now limited to 300 ms? I would like to program a police strobe lights for the LEGO LEDs with a blinking interval at least 50ms. Is it possible to reduce the minimum interval for sequences in future versions of the BC2 application?

2. Is it possible to make the zero position adjustment for the PF servomotor in the BC2 application? As we know, the LEGO steering may initially not stand directly because of the specifics of connecting the gears and steering rack. So initially, in the zero position of the PF servomotor the MOC cannot go straight - it leads away a little to the right or left side. I would like to be able to slightly adjust the initial position of the servomotor by several degrees. So that this setting is saved in the application after restarting or reconnecting to the model.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Edited by Igor1

8 minutes ago, Igor1 said:

2. Is it possible to make the zero position adjustment for the PF servomotor in the BC2 application? As we know, the LEGO steering may initially not stand directly because of the specifics of connecting the gears and steering rack. So initially, in the zero position of the PF servomotor the MOC cannot go straight - it leads away a little to the right or left side. I would like to be able to slightly adjust the initial position of the servomotor by several degrees. So that this setting is saved in the application after restarting or reconnecting to the model.

From a hardware point of view, I think it would only be possible if the discrepancy is a whole "step", which is 1/15th of 180 degrees =12 degrees of rotation (ish).

I think most times, that would just skip over a tooth and put the misalignment on the opposite direction.

Have you already had a play with the dead zone function?

I did just connect it to my Rocky build of 42099. The Control+ servo function works really nicely. I think it's also put a little more "zip" into the whole thing :)

Hi Imurvai,

Wonderful app! Thanks a lot! Consider to develop my next MOC with the PoweredUp line and BC2.

One question. I understood that the Servo function is still 'sluggish' as I experienced myself with Steerseries Nimbus+, iPhone 6, PoweredUp Hub, L PU-Technic motor and BC2.6.

Correct? Or did I made a mistake in configs / must not use the joystick function as it is too sensitive in having BC2 deduct the joystick position?

5 minutes ago, designer-han said:

I understood that the Servo function is still 'sluggish' 

I found the steering worked really well on 42099 (rocky).

I let the bc2 app centre the servo and it worked just fine, right away. Trust gxt590 and Samsung A5(2017).

Some people had an issue with lag on Android, there are posts on it higher up.

Hi, i recently bought a google chromebook from google and installed brickcontroller 2, downloading and installing worked smoothly but the application wouldn't open, it'd stuck on a blank screen with a controller icon in the middle then crashes immediately. Are there anyways to fix this? 

Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 21.52.36.png

20 hours ago, amorti said:

I found the steering worked really well on 42099 (rocky).

I let the bc2 app centre the servo and it worked just fine, right away. Trust gxt590 and Samsung A5(2017).

Some people had an issue with lag on Android, there are posts on it higher up.

I read those post as well, but that was indeed specific Android. Not an iPhone as I have.

Just having the bc2 app centre the servo does not solve it, remains sluggish.

Same situation when assigning other gamepad controls. Same with using the Technic Hub instead of the PoweredUp Hub.

Seams still a flaw in the bc2 app ? As the native Control+ app on my iPhone works smooth with the 42099 servo setup.

Other people facing the same issue?

Do you have to have a controller or can you just use the app like the buwizz or sbrick app where you can use your tablet to control it?

19 minutes ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Do you have to have a controller or can you just use the app like the buwizz or sbrick app where you can use your tablet to control it?

You need a controller.

You'll be glad you got one, driving your models is so much more fun with tactile controls, than using a screen like the buwizz or sbrick app where you either have to look at the screen instead of the model, or your thumb keeps missing the sliders

11 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

If you want an app like buwizz/sbrick, take a look at Controlz.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/173892-controlz-custom-control-app-current-v1452/&tab=comments#comment-3159826

On 7/1/2020 at 4:54 PM, JoshsTechnicWorkshop said:

Hi, i recently bought a google chromebook from google and installed brickcontroller 2, downloading and installing worked smoothly but the application wouldn't open, it'd stuck on a blank screen with a controller icon in the middle then crashes immediately. Are there anyways to fix this? 

Hmm, to be honest I've never tried BC2 on Chromebook so I have no idea if it's compatible with that. Is that Intel based though?

On 7/7/2020 at 8:03 PM, Newest_Tech320 said:

Yes, the main goal was to control Lego models using a physical controller.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, designer-han said:

Hi Imurvai,

Wonderful app! Thanks a lot! Consider to develop my next MOC with the PoweredUp line and BC2.

One question. I understood that the Servo function is still 'sluggish' as I experienced myself with Steerseries Nimbus+, iPhone 6, PoweredUp Hub, L PU-Technic motor and BC2.6.

Correct? Or did I made a mistake in configs / must not use the joystick function as it is too sensitive in having BC2 deduct the joystick position?

Hmm, basically it should not be sluggish, I don't know what the problem might be with your setup.

15 hours ago, imurvai said:

Hmm, to be honest I've never tried BC2 on Chromebook so I have no idea if it's compatible with that. Is that Intel based though?

On 7/8/2020 at 1:03 AM, Newest_Tech320 said:

Yes, it's got an dual core intel i5.

Hi @imurvai,

I use your app to control everything I do remotely... it's a great app and I'm grateful a fellow coder has jumped in on this!

I'd like to request a feature (or if the feature exists, I'm not sure how to make it happen).

I want to use a servo motor to switch between four functions, but I can currently only get it to switch between 3 (center, plus +/- whatever degrees specified). There is a way to make the motor turn 90 degrees, however, with the Control+ motors it isn't consistent, and will eventually fall out of phase (I'm sure there's a perfectly valid reason for that... maybe you can only read when the angle is at zero?). And I cannot get the option to make the power functions servo to rotate by 90 degrees each time, it only switches between the three positions depending on the mode you chose.

Can we have functionality where the motor re-centers itself to 0, and then rotates by a number of degrees? For example, I could have the X button on my XBOX controller rotate to 90 degrees, the Y button rotate to 180, the A button to 270, and the B button just reset itself to zero.

I realize this may only be possible to do with the Control+ modules, and that's completely fine.

Is this something that can be looked into?

Maybe someone already reported this, but I think I've found a bug. When I quickly want to test something (e.g. during building), I just go to the devices, connect and use the sliders. But the technic hub doesn't connect when clicking on an already known device. I have to search for devices first and only then does it connect. The search doesn't have to be completed, it can be cancelled right away and then it connects when clicking on the known device.

Anything that can be done about this?

Edited by Verodin
Clarified steps

On 8/5/2020 at 1:29 AM, pastorfarian said:

Can we have functionality where the motor re-centers itself to 0, and then rotates by a number of degrees? For example, I could have the X button on my XBOX controller rotate to 90 degrees, the Y button rotate to 180, the A button to 270, and the B button just reset itself to zero.

Hi, I've put it on my TODO list :)

13 hours ago, Verodin said:

Maybe someone already reported this, but I think I've found a bug. When I quickly want to test something (e.g. during building), I just go to the devices, connect and use the sliders. But the technic hub doesn't connect when clicking on an already known device. I have to search for devices first and only then does it connect. The search doesn't have to be completed, it can be cancelled right away and then it connects when clicking on the known device.

Hmm, I'll look into what the issue might be. Thanks for reporting it.

6 minutes ago, imurvai said:
13 hours ago, Verodin said:

That isn't happening to me (I'm using the Android version): I have a Technic hub amongst my list of known hubs, and can connect to it without searching (or even turning on location).

5 hours ago, imurvai said:

19 hours ago, Verodin said:

So this isn't normal? :oh:
I have to re-search my 42100 hubs every time i start the app.