How can I connect my Ps4 ctrl pad as the app not found my Ps4 pad any advice? 

1 hour ago, Big Roy said:

How can I connect my Ps4 ctrl pad as the app not found my Ps4 pad any advice? 

By unknown reasons I have to delete and reconnect my XBox-Controller to my Smartphone to get it recognized by brickcontroller. Perhaps that works for you too.

9 minutes ago, myvideo000 said:

By unknown reasons I have to delete and reconnect my XBox-Controller to my Smartphone to get it recognized by brickcontroller. Perhaps that works for you too.

My fone can't find Ps4 ctrl pad even I turn Bluetooth on etc 

52 minutes ago, efferman said:

Is the gamepad still paired with the ps4?

What u mean by paired? Ps4 pad to mobile or brickcontroller 2 app? 

Just now, Big Roy said:

My fone can't find Ps4 ctrl pad even I turn Bluetooth on etc 

You need to pair the PS4 controller in the Adnroid settings not in BC2. Once they are paired then go to the Controller tester page in BrickController2 to see it is working (it should show the controller events in a list when moving the joys or pressing the buttons).

21 hours ago, imurvai said:

You need to pair the PS4 controller in the Adnroid settings not in BC2. Once they are paired then go to the Controller tester page in BrickController2 to see it is working (it should show the controller events in a list when moving the joys or pressing the buttons).

Sort thanks guys, can u tell me where the guide to set up with sequence? As trying set up top gear set so my wee girl can play Ps4 pad than my fone ? 

Please excuse me if this has been asked before, but is it really mandatory to keep the mobile phone screen on at all times? Because when I turn off the screen, bluetooth connection to buwizz is lost immediately...

(using buwizz, xbox gamepad, android 9)

Edited by astyanax
clarification

9 hours ago, astyanax said:

Please excuse me if this has been asked before, but is it really mandatory to keep the mobile phone screen on at all times? Because when I turn off the screen, bluetooth connection to buwizz is lost immediately...

(using buwizz, xbox gamepad, android 9)

Hi, unfortunately the app gets the controller events only when it's in the foreground, so when the screen is off or the app goes to background then it doesn't. Therefore BC2 disconnects from other devices too - like BuWizz - not to drain the battery.

2 hours ago, imurvai said:

Hi, unfortunately the app gets the controller events only when it's in the foreground, so when the screen is off or the app goes to background then it doesn't. Therefore BC2 disconnects from other devices too - like BuWizz - not to drain the battery.

Thanks for clarifying!

Nonetheless, the BC2 screen is very very bright, surely a drain on the battery too. A black theme would be highly appreciated. :sweet:

Just now, astyanax said:

Thanks for clarifying!

Nonetheless, the BC2 screen is very very bright, surely a drain on the battery too. A black theme would be highly appreciated. :sweet:

Yes, this is what I'm working on currently :)

Just now, zux said:

@tismabrick I wonder what would be the application for multiple controllers?

Since BC2 can control multiple devices (hubs, BuWizz, SBrick etc) you could do a 2-player setup with 2 controllers and a single smartphone. 

3 hours ago, kbalage said:

Since BC2 can control multiple devices (hubs, BuWizz, SBrick etc) you could do a 2-player setup with 2 controllers and a single smartphone. 

Exactly! This would be very handy at exhibitions and even at home in order to save phones.

Edited by tismabrick

7 hours ago, zux said:

@tismabrick I wonder what would be the application for multiple controllers?

This one (among others) is on my TODO list, however I haven't had too much time for BC2 recently.

So currently multiple controllers can be used but BC2 doesn't differentiate them, meaning if two controllers send the same event then the app can't distinguish which one it was.

Thankyou for this wonderful app!
I've got it on an old Android phone, using my Nintendo Switch Pro controller and controlling the Extreme Off-roader!

Oddly, it seems the off-roader is more capable with the controller, than via the Lego Control+ app. Almost as if the motors are slightly more powerful... Though i doubt this is really the case, perhaps it's more the precision available that makes it easier to control when crawling.

It's a shame the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller isn't compatilble with iOS, as that would've meant just using my normal phone :)

Once again though, good work!

1 hour ago, ScT said:

... it seems the off-roader is more capable with the controller, than via the Lego Control+ app. Almost as if the motors are slightly more powerful... 

It's possible. The rally car is definitely quicker on alternative apps, as the Lego app only gives the motor part throttle.

12 minutes ago, amorti said:

It's possible. The rally car is definitely quicker on alternative apps, as the Lego app only gives the motor part throttle.

Actually the acceleration is different with the two apps, the top speed is similar. 

59 minutes ago, vascolp said:

Hmmmm!

Dos it work with Nintendo Wii remotes?

No - as the WiiMote doesn't use the correct standard, and is therefore not supported by default on Android or iOS.
The Nintendo Switch Joycon works, as does the Pro Controller.
PS4 Controller works, as does the Xbox One controller.
Xbox 360 wireless does not, unfortunately (i tried - it's the same issue as above - not the supported standard and therefore won't pair)

2 hours ago, amorti said:

Hmm, could be that it's much easier to get it moving with a larger burst of immediate acceleration. cool!

I do have one problem though - my model turns more tightly to the left, than the right. (i.e. steering left is tighter than turning right - by a lot). Is there an obvious fix for this? (Doesn't seem to happen with the Control+ app).
I have tried the auto-calibrate, but that doesn't resolve it.

2 hours ago, ScT said:

No [...]

Thanks for your answer :classic:!  it is a pitty, though :sad:

Is thare possable setup for tracked vehicle to controll use only one analog stick?

On 6/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, msk6003 said:

Is thare possable setup for tracked vehicle to controll use only one analog stick?

You can assign multiple motors to the same control - and they're proportional too.
So it seems you could at least get steering on one stick axis, and power on the other axis. Would have to experiment i bet, not sure how well that would work. (my motors are in-built in a model atm, so can't test for you)