On 1/19/2020 at 12:07 AM, imurvai said:

- Minor fixes

Did you make something to improve the lag with some devices? Anyway, 2.6 works perfectly now on my G5+!!! Tested on Batmobile/PoweredUp and 42099 / Control+

Happy playing! 

For sure :sweet:

6 hours ago, Philo said:

Did you make something to improve the lag with some devices? Anyway, 2.6 works perfectly now on my G5+!!! Tested on Batmobile/PoweredUp and 42099 / Control+

Actually I did some changes relating to the scheduling, so it's great it fixed you lag issues.

1 minute ago, msk6003 said:

Is this support spike prime and wedo 2.0 hub?

No, at least yet. Once I have one I'll add support for them.

50 minutes ago, imurvai said:

Actually I did some changes relating to the scheduling, so it's great it fixed you lag issues.

Unfortunately this victory was short lived :( I tried again with Batmobile, and the huge lags are back. Kind of strange, since this morning I was able to connect several times flawlessly, including with 42099. I tried to unpair the controller, reboot my phone and make the same sequence of actions I did this morning (pair the controller, lauch BC2, connect to Batmobile) but to no avail. :cry2:

@Philo did you try to reset the hub? Theoretically it only resets the saved connections but I had a similar lag once previously and doing the reset on the hub somehow solved it. 

7 hours ago, kbalage said:

reset

What do you mean with reset, just remove batteries or something more radical?

Just now, Philo said:

What do you mean with reset, just remove batteries or something more radical?

:) less radical, the 7+ second long press until it flashes purple.

1 hour ago, kbalage said:

:) less radical, the 7+ second long press until it flashes purple.

Mmmhhh... can't get that. If I push the green button for a long time the Pup hub just shuts down. No purple light.

Stupid me - thanks @Jetro. But that doesn't solve the problem, still experience variable lags (from 0 to 5 seconds or so!!!). I was so happy when it worked. What did changed to make it work? What whanged back to break it again???

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Stupid me - thanks @Jetro. But that doesn't solve the problem, still experience variable lags (from 0 to 5 seconds or so!!!). I was so happy when it worked. What did changed to make it work? What whanged back to break it again???

Just to clarify:

Does this delay happen between controller and phone, even inside the app if no hub is paired, only with a paired hub and only at the hub and not in the app and not with Control+?

Indeed, to make it clear:

• No lag with BC2 in device test mode, sliders respond immediately.
  • No lag with BC2 in controller test mode
  • Control+, PoweredUp and ControlZ apps work perfectly.
  • BC2 with the same controller and hubs work fine on my Asus tablet.
Edited by Philo

On certain Android phones BC2 produces lags in play mode. The simptoms are the same as @Philo is experiencing, device tester and the controller testers are working OK, but there are lags, stuck motors during playing.

Unfortunately on my Android devices this issue doesn't appear so it's quite hard to debug/fix it. I'm in contact with users experiencing the issue and I'm trying to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience...

1 hour ago, imurvai said:

I'm in contact with users experiencing the issue and I'm trying to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Tell me if I can be of any help!

Hello. Please, do I do something wrong? I have new Buwizz 2. When creating/modifying a profile I cannot invert a motor direction, resp. I can switch it in settings but it is not saved. When I just exit the settings and open it again it is not inverted. Motor direction is still the same, not inverted.

How should I invert the direction so that it remains? 

3 hours ago, Eiffeltom said:

Hello. Please, do I do something wrong? I have new Buwizz 2. When creating/modifying a profile I cannot invert a motor direction, resp. I can switch it in settings but it is not saved. When I just exit the settings and open it again it is not inverted. Motor direction is still the same, not inverted.

How should I invert the direction so that it remains? 

Are you sure you are exiting using the checkmark in the top right corner?

20200125_234535.jpg

21 hours ago, iuliand said:

Are you sure you are exiting using the checkmark in the top right corner?

20200125_234535.jpg

Uups. I knew I did something wrong. Stupid thing. Uuaaaaa. Now it works fine. Thanks. 

Edited by Eiffeltom

Hello! I also have lags with control + and gamepad. There are no problems with buwizz. I am using Xiaomi Redmi note 4x. But OnePlus 6 works fine with all devices

Edited by IvanK

Hi, 

I did not find the requirements for the app.

As far as i know BLE came with Android 4.3.

But whats required for Brick Controller 2 ?

Edited by Lok24

8 hours ago, Lok24 said:

Hi, 

I did not find the requirements for the app.

As far as i know BLE came with Android 4.3.

But whats required for Brick Controller 2 ?

BLE became standard with Bluetooth 4.1, but some bluetooth 4.0 devices also have BLE

awesome app but could you not add so the app itself had controller in it? i would really like that for hard to control anything wtih normal controls wtihout wireless controller and yea i know normal point is use one for app but a in app controller would be nice and sorry if im english is bad or sound bad

16 hours ago, Jetro said:

BLE became standard with Bluetooth 4.1, but some bluetooth 4.0 devices also have BLE

Yes but my question is concerning the Android Version required for brick Controller 2