Since last update of the App I have big trouble with lags when using Buwizz and SBrick. Could you please Check? With older versions, I never faced these issues. 

7 hours ago, Clever Nickname said:

Since last update of the App I have big trouble with lags when using Buwizz and SBrick. Could you please Check? With older versions, I never faced these issues. 

Hmm that is strange. The recent changes should not affect the operation of Buwizz or SBrick. Which platform are you on btw (android or ios)? And could you check if a phone restart resolves the issue?

42 minutes ago, Clever Nickname said:

I use iOS 12 in iPhone 6. Restarting the iPhone does not help, also switching Bluetooth on and off also does not help. 

I also use iOS 12 on iPad air (which is a bit less powerful than your iphone 6). Just downloaded BC2 version 2.2 from the app store and could not reproduce the lag either using buwizz or sbrick. So I have no idea why it is laggy for you :(

Hello @imurvai

thank you for implementing the FW,HW and battery.

Very useful!

But note for PU: you get 8(!) characters, which are read in the following way (from the PU-protocol at github):

As an example 1.7.37.1510 is encoded as shown below:
These are encoded in the 4 bytes as:     
Byte 3 (MSB):    0x17 (Presented at user-level)                        
Byte 2:    0x37 (Presented at user-level)                        
Byte 1:    0x15                        
Byte 0 (LSB):    0x10   

so my move hub version is 2.0.00.0017, where BC2 shows 1.7.0.20

Edited by Lok24

BC2 2.3 is out for iOS and Android with the following changes:

- Fixed the firmware and hardware version indicator for Control+ devices
- Added firmware and hardware indicator for BuWizz2 - thanks for Vit Nemecky
- Changed the characteristic of exponential and logarithmic joy types

I'm trying all the options of the axis, but I can't tell the difference what am I doing wrong?

11 minutes ago, PetSild said:

I'm trying all the options of the axis, but I can't tell the difference what am I doing wrong?

That is strange.

The current characteristics are something like these:

image.png.9672106b0426e959a8c94c2de67c1120.png

The blue is the exponential and the green is the logarithmic (actually both are faked inside).

Not sure what might be wrong on your end, maybe your controller is not sensitive enough?

1 hour ago, PetSild said:
Is the ability to get a backup of the 1.8 version, thank you very much.

Yes, you can download it from here

Edited by imurvai

On 11/4/2019 at 11:05 AM, imurvai said:

BC2 2.3 is out for iOS and Android with the following changes:

- Fixed the firmware and hardware version indicator for Control+ devices
- Added firmware and hardware indicator for BuWizz2 - thanks for Vit Nemecky
- Changed the characteristic of exponential and logarithmic joy types

This update broke the numbering of the outputs of BuWizz. They are swapped. 1 is 2, 2 is 1, 3 is 4 and 4 is 3.

11 minutes ago, apachaihapachai said:

This update broke the numbering of the outputs of BuWizz. They are swapped. 1 is 2, 2 is 1, 3 is 4 and 4 is 3.

I guess it's BuWizz2. It's an endles misery as I don't know the exact pattern which devices have the outputs swapped and which don't. Once I fix the output for a set of devices it goes wrong for others :( So sorry about that, I'll try to get in contact with the BuWizz team in this regard in the hope they will provide the info...

Hi there, awesome thing you made, i have an iPad Air 2 and the app on it, this year im buying the 42100 and wondering if xbox one controllers are compatible. Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, BlueKnight230 said:

Hi there, awesome thing you made, i have an iPad Air 2 and the app on it, this year im buying the 42100 and wondering if xbox one controllers are compatible. Thanks in advance

Hi, It depends on whether iPad Air 2 can be upgraded to iOS 13. From that version iOS supports the XBox One and PS4 controllers and therefore BC2 can take advantage of them too.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:35 PM, imurvai said:

I guess it's BuWizz2. It's an endles misery as I don't know the exact pattern which devices have the outputs swapped and which don't. Once I fix the output for a set of devices it goes wrong for others :( So sorry about that, I'll try to get in contact with the BuWizz team in this regard in the hope they will provide the info...

I think the easiest way to fix this for everyone is to add an option to swap outputs if necessary.

44 minutes ago, apachaihapachai said:

I think the easiest way to fix this for everyone is to add an option to swap outputs if necessary.

Yeah, until I get the info that would be a reasonable option to add.

This is absolutely brilliant!  Have you considered adding support for NXT/EV3?  Not necessarily for motor control but perhaps buttons could send a message to a mailbox that could then be read by a running program. I use a Mindsensors NXTServo and being able to control the RC servos from the game controller would be awesome.  Thanks for making this available.

18 hours ago, Forzda said:

This is absolutely brilliant!  Have you considered adding support for NXT/EV3?  Not necessarily for motor control but perhaps buttons could send a message to a mailbox that could then be read by a running program. I use a Mindsensors NXTServo and being able to control the RC servos from the game controller would be awesome.  Thanks for making this available.

Yeah, it would be good to add support for NXT/EV3 but unfortunately I have none of them :(

Since they can be programmed (plus the EV3 runs full Linux), wouldn't it be more practical to have them connected directly to the gamepad instead of having to rely on a "middle man" phone?

On 11/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, AVCampos said:

Since they can be programmed (plus the EV3 runs full Linux), wouldn't it be more practical to have them connected directly to the gamepad instead of having to rely on a "middle man" phone?

EV3 does not have a full bluetooth stack implemented because it is based on a heavily cut down linux. Although technically possible it is very difficult to directly connect a controller to EV3, and that would be possible only for one specific controller model.

Brick controller 2 would be the perfect tool for this. I would be willing to beta test a version capable of controlling EV3 or NXT (I have them both). The documentation is widely available and examples of source code can be found on github. It just needs to be merged into BC2 and tested.

Edited by iuliand
typos

Hi,

One of the BC2 users reported that the XBox1 controller behaves wierd on the Android version. Now I got an XBox1 controller and managed to reproduce the issue: some Generic1 axis event is continously reported to the app like if it was always activated. In the next release it'll be fixed.

The iOS version is not affected apparently.

Hello, Imurvai!

Thank you for your incredible work! Your app is a real game changer!

I have a question about supported controllers - will Steam Controller work with this app on iOS?

On 11/27/2019 at 4:37 PM, Boris Careaway said:

Hello, Imurvai!

Thank you for your incredible work! Your app is a real game changer!

I have a question about supported controllers - will Steam Controller work with this app on iOS?

Hi, to be honest I don't know if the Steam controller works on iOS. The Sony PS4 and XBox controllers are working from iOS 13 that's for sure.