This weekend i was on a convention and let the Kids digg with the R9800 Liebherr with using the BC2 App. Most of the time everything worked fine, only a few times a movement desnt stop.

@imurvai

At the second Day my phone had Seven hours screentime (constant Digging) on BC2 app and my Nokia was empty. Is it Possible to reduce the screen brightness a few minutes after the last tap on screen?

7 minutes ago, efferman said:

Is it Possible to reduce the screen brightness a few minutes after the last tap on screen?

Hmm, I need to look into whether it can be done within an app...
But it's definitely a good idea.

1 hour ago, tismabrick said:

Anyone tried BC2 with XBox One controller on iOS 13?

Hi, one of my colleagues has tried and it worked.

4 minutes ago, tismabrick said:

Great, do you know which model it was?

No idea, it was Minecraft themed if it helps :)

Hi, BrickController2 version 2.1 is out for Android.
Changes:
- Firmware, hardware and battery level indicator for SBrick and Control+ devices
- Stepper motor type for Control+ motors
- Improved servo handling for Control+ motors
- Minor fixes
Happy playing! :)

I have a Powered Up 2 port Hub Hub 88009 and I have 2 x Medium motors and 2 x Medium motors with encoder.. All motors work and there outputs do spin ..   It seems I can't get the encoded motors to work in increments with any app!!! Do I need a Control + hub to do the increments on the encoded motors??? or my regular 2 port hub should be fine?? 

6 hours ago, sirslayer said:

I have a Powered Up 2 port Hub Hub 88009 and I have 2 x Medium motors and 2 x Medium motors with encoder.. All motors work and there outputs do spin ..   It seems I can't get the encoded motors to work in increments with any app!!! Do I need a Control + hub to do the increments on the encoded motors??? or my regular 2 port hub should be fine?? 

I didn't know there are two types of M motors: one without encoder and another with encoder. I have M motors only from the Batmobile set which can't be used as servos or stepper motors.
On the other hand I managed to use the L motor from 42099 connected to the 2 port hub as a servo. So the 2 port hub is capable to handle the motors having encoders.

Yes, I got my hub from the Batman Lego set and the default motors that it came with are very simple and it doesn't do the increments movement ..  The motors I bought from Lego.shop website, part no 88008 named medium linear motor 

https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/medium-linear-motor-88008

Connect the LEGO® Powered Up 88008 Medium Linear Motor to the 88006 Move Hub or 88009 Hub to make your LEGO builds move with extreme precision.

• This LEGO® robot toy accessory features a medium-sized position motor for precise control, connecting wire and a connection point for LEGO Powered Up components.

and using the Lego app or any third party apps, I can't figure out on how to or assigned the motors to do any precision movements.. it just spins fast like a normal motor..  does your app detect this motor and does it allow to use the precision part of the motor.. the app just sees it as a normal motor without any precisions controls!!! thank you for the follow up 

Edited by sirslayer

The Boost M motor does not have absolute zero, that's the difference compared to the L/XL motors.

10 minutes ago, imurvai said:

I managed to operate it as a servo but far not that precise as the new L and XL motors.

9 minutes ago, kbalage said:

The Boost M motor does not have absolute zero, that's the difference compared to the L/XL motors. 

Yes, no absolute encoder. See http://philohome.com/wedo2reverse/protocol.htm

No absolute zero???   Just like the Lepin PF Servos!!!  Well, then I guess I have to wait till Lego's app supports Boost motors.. 

Just now, sirslayer said:

No absolute zero???   Just like the Lepin PF Servos!!!  Well, then I guess I have to wait till Lego's app supports Boost motors.. 

The app already supports them at some level, but you won't really be able to use it for steering even if there'll be full support. Every time you switch on your hub you'll need to make sure the steering is centered because that will become the zero position for the Boost M motor.

Well any app can run the boost motor as a motor ..  I wish there is a simple way just for the app to say "simple servo mode vs motor mode"     I couldn't resist .. typical lepin pf servo from youtube.. 

and its very disturbing for any person that purchases this motor from Lego.shop and it doesn't supports its claim.. what a rip off.. 

1 hour ago, sirslayer said:

Why the shock? Only now LEGO motors started having absolute positioning, ever since the days of the NXT we've had to deal with relative positioning, and that's not to mention the RCX, with no positioning at all...

16 hours ago, imurvai said:

Changes:
- Firmware, hardware and battery level indicator for SBrick and Control+ devices
- Minor fixes

Thank you very much. This version works flawlessly with PU system.

17 hours ago, imurvai said:

Changes:
- Minor fixes

I remember in BC2 1.8 was ideal the sensitivity of the servo motor, how do I achieve the same behavior in the latest version?

How looks in graphical form of the curve, setting the Axies characteristic for:

- Exponential

- Logarithmic

Thank you for the new version and support.

57 minutes ago, PetSild said:

I remember in BC2 1.8 was ideal the sensitivity of the servo motor, how do I achieve the same behavior in the latest version?

Yes, in that version the servo wasn't regulated, maybe this is why you feel that was more responsive. Recent implementations calculate lower motor speed for small turnings to reduce the overshot but I think it is still responsive.

28 minutes ago, PetSild said:

It is technically possible to add control of the engines through the curves?

Actually this is what the exponential and logarithmic joy characteristics are good for. There is a little cheat in it, but basically it does something similar to your diagram.

Unfortunately I can't tell the difference, maybe I don't have a suitable gamepad iPega 9157 Ninja?

11 hours ago, PetSild said:

Unfortunately I can't tell the difference, maybe I don't have a suitable gamepad iPega 9157 Ninja?

Yes, the difference between the settings is not that significant. I'll try to modify it...