Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Sahara... Is it any good?

*cough*

See what happened to this thread and consider it a warning for this thread too, please try not to go too far off topic! ;)

Jon.

But then I'll have to create a new Sahara thread... Just edit out all the off topic posts. That'll be more effective...

I am trying to give people a warning first that they need to cool down with all this off-topic posting. But if it comes to having to delete pages of posts I will.

Jon.

Yes, they're very naughty... They throw my threads way off all the time. They should all be disciplined!

You would do well to acknowledge my warning as well phes ;)

Jon.

I know this has nothing to do with Sahara but it's a movie fairly similar to Sahara, I'm talking about National Treasure. Have any of you seen it? I've seen only the first 10 minutes and I kind of fell asleep, I'll try to watch it again some other time.

P.S.: Just watched Blade Trinity, fairly good, not enough explosions and the big finale not as spectacular as the first one but still a fun movie to watch.

You just watch out Big Bad Wolf otherwise Johnny Fett will unlease his warth upon thee for posting off topic. Though bringing your post into topic, yes I have seen National Treasure and I enjoyed it. I hear Sahara is similiar also.

I can understand why the LEGO Forum Threads must stay on topic, afterall all this is a LEGO message board. But the Fun Stuff Forum? Does it really matter? Its just fun...

PS. Seen Sahara yet?